Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Offence is broken?

if they do, 2 stars and high percent and you say is because the game is broke, then you need to do 3 stars is not the game broken then?

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy1 View Post
    The game is definitely broken and the "d needs to catch up" excuses is pathetic. A new level of archer towers and hidden teslas don't do a thing. In 5400-5500 legends d is constantly getting hit for 80% 2* and more often than not a 3*. Giving up 250+ on d is a joke and no it has nothing to do with base design because any base out there can be face rolled for an easy high % 2*. Just like every other gaming company SC dumbed the game down to try and get into the pockets of the casual gamer and it couldn't be more obvious

Centennial Club
    The game is definitely broken and the "d needs to catch up" excuses is pathetic. A new level of archer towers and hidden teslas don't do a thing. In 5400-5500 legends d is constantly getting hit for 80% 2* and more often than not a 3*. Giving up 250+ on d is a joke and no it has nothing to do with base design because any base out there can be face rolled for an easy high % 2*. Just like every other gaming company SC dumbed the game down to try and get into the pockets of the casual gamer and it couldn't be more obvious
    So you are in 5500 and you think that you are not a casual player?
    I am in the same trophy range and I am a casual player .May be before the update i was loosing and making around 220-230, now i am making and loosing 250-260. How exactly this is making the game broken for me?
    Now i make more 3 stars, and there is much more joy compared to the period before the update. I really don't care how the progamers (which are 0.000001% of the players ) will adapt to that change.
    Last edited by Misho12; October 19th, 2020 at 04:45 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Heres a novel idea, why don’t we wait and see how things develop. Archer towers and Tesla’s individually don’t add that much per building but it all adds up with 5 Tesla’s and 8 archer towers. Not only did their damage go up but as always the HP of the buildings got increased too. In the end it all adds up and matters.

I did the exact same thing as what Tonyla described and I’m sure a lot of players did the same thing when the update dropped. Especially those who had been maxed a while. On day 1 I hammered and booked all the army camps immediately.
    Then I had a rune laying around my CC etc and before I knew it with 1 hammer and 2 books I finished my lab upgrades too in a day or two. I have 0 defenses done. They can build in their own time.

So yea all in all it makes sense almost every well developed TH13 maxed their offense almost instantly while having done no defenses at all. And that includes the 100 or so wall pieces. In the end these matter too.

Of course people will say wait and see and if you swipe that off the table to start with then well any sensible discussion is pointless...

#nerf-the-nerfbrigade.
    So you do agree that game is broken right now & will get balanced in some weeks
    Last edited by IamMayur; October 19th, 2020 at 06:54 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    So how did you come to the conclusion that offense and defense is off balanced when you don't know whether new level of Archer Tower and Tesla will make difference or not? The only way to find out is when you have maxed offense versus maxed defense in a number of attacks in a period of time. So far update is not even 1 week old.
    I didn't said that offence & defence will be broken forever, you actually didn't read my post , you would have see the word right now if you had read the post.
    You are one of those who support things without even knowing things
    Last edited by IamMayur; October 19th, 2020 at 06:45 AM.

Pro Member
    -250 is nothing , I am seeing my frnds got hit for -320 for number of times after the update.
    Its too funny to read the comments of people how they r saying its balanced. Can't laugh more

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    -250 is nothing , I am seeing my frnds got hit for -320 for number of times after the update.
    Its too funny to read the comments of people how they r saying its balanced. Can't laugh more
    320??seriously is he th11 or below trying to hang in legends if yes tell him to drop out
    Or if hes 13 and using FWA base layout
    Or is he that rushed
    I have 3 acc hovering in legends never ever lost more than 220 a day and thats the max i lose even at 5.6k

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    320??seriously is he th11 or below trying to hang in legends if yes tell him to drop out
    Or if hes 13 and using FWA base layout
    Or is he that rushed
    I have 3 acc hovering in legends never ever lost more than 220 a day and thats the max i lose even at 5.6k
    Between 5400-5500 losing around 200 on defense on average, so the remark I read somewhere above that someone's getting hit for far higher cups in the same trophy range and it's not the base design, you might want to think again about the last remark.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Misho12 View Post
    So you are in 5500 and you think that you are not a casual player?
    I am in the same trophy range and I am a casual player .May be before the update i was loosing and making around 220-230, now i am making and loosing 250-260. How exactly this is making the game broken for me?
    Now i make more 3 stars, and there is much more joy compared to the period before the update. I really don't care how the progamers (which are 0.000001% of the players ) will adapt to that change.
    Who said anything about being a casual player? My clan has been in champ 2/champ 1 for months and we know how to make a base and an attack so that throws that theory out the window. You just said you get more 3* than before the update that is how the game is broken 🤡. You're making my point for me SC is catering to the casual player to keep them happy and hopefully get some of their money

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #99
    Who said anything about being a casual player? My clan has been in champ 2/champ 1 for months and we know how to make a base and an attack so that throws that theory out the window. You just said you get more 3* than before the update that is how the game is broken ��.
    Getting more than before the update doe NOT mean it is broken, it means it has been fixed. It was previously broken, in that it just didn't work for anybody except the eilite.

You're making my point for me SC is catering to the casual player to keep them happy and hopefully get some of their money
    Do you think they should be doing something else then?

If they don't cater to the majority of their player base, then the game will die.

So I actually did read all the comments, and had a few good laughs.

As many others said, most bases still are working on their defenses. With 13 defenses getting a new level, that does impact the defense of a base pretty much. People who really think that has no impact, have less game knowledge then they credit themselves for.

Furthermore, witches were mentioned as being quite OP.
    Now I do agree with that on TH11, where we only have 2 the inferno's to protect ourselves, and even with both on multi it isn't too hard to triple most bases. Use freeze on one, warden tome on other, and job is done. Still, there are plenty base designs making it impossible to triple with witches, so adapt your bases!

As for TH13, I dare to say that getting tripled by witch spam means you have a base asking for that. And yes, I am one of those players seeking out a base vulnerable to witch spam as I like the attack :-)

We have a thread like this after every update, and every update it is moot. Wait until bases catch up with the new defense levels (and walls), base designs catched up with the latest meta, and THEN draw conclusions. And do not forget: Supercell has way more data to pull from then we do, so I bet they re-balance if needed. Not before defenses are caught up though