Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Offence is broken?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    People in 5000-5300 trophies range telling others about strategy and balance.
    If the game is broken try reaching 6000 trophies.
    ... exactly my point about most forummers has no idea how the game works... sigh...

if you actually think about Legends setup, over powered offense does not mean it is easy rise up in trophies as it makes it hard to defend.

I don't think it is as easy as TH10 was last time with freeze witch when I literally gave up and maxed both my th10 to Th13 because my hit rate is like 80%....

The point is that a 50% or higher hit rate at th13 will cripple the game as th13 is where the bases should be left standing.

Of course if you don't plan or just cannot execute, you still cannot get triple.

There are a few decent attackers in the Forum but it is usually drowned out by the chorus of the errr....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gindie View Post
    I would appreciate it someone could explain what the new Meta is if getting 3* is so easy. I am still struggling as are all the other 13s in my clan.
    If you want, I can join your clan for a war. we can learn from each other.

I dont think Th13 is so easy that I can triple like th10 on FC vs any base, but with proper base selection, I am pretty confident of gett 1-2 triples

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    ... exactly my point about most forummers has no idea how the game works... sigh...

if you actually think about Legends setup, over powered offense does not mean it is easy rise up in trophies as it makes it hard to defend.

I don't think it is as easy as TH10 was last time with freeze witch when I literally gave up and maxed both my th10 to Th13 because my hit rate is like 80%....

The point is that a 50% or higher hit rate at th13 will cripple the game as th13 is where the bases should be left standing.

Of course if you don't plan or just cannot execute, you still cannot get triple.

There are a few decent attackers in the Forum but it is usually drowned out by the chorus of the errr....
    If you can't ride in trophies then how the heck is game broken, getting 3 stars in 5000-5300 is not an achievement

If you can't ride in trophies then how the heck is game broken, getting 3 stars in 5000-5300 is not an achievement
    If you want, I can join your clan for a war. we can learn from each other.

I dont think Th13 is so easy that I can triple like th10 on FC vs any base, but with proper base selection, I am pretty confident of gett 1-2 triples
    wind30, that would be great! We are Preston Slayers, lvl 18. Say you know me.

Banned
    resquested. Estrical is my in game name

Banned
    ? I farm in legends. I don’t judge legends hit for game balance.

Banned
    Nice seeing u in clan. I guess u get the idea. The comp does not work for every base but th13 has so many strat its very tough to base build.
    In a decent size war, if i have 10-15 bases to choose from, its easy to choose one that is weak vs your strat.
    Last edited by wind30; October 17th, 2020 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne66 View Post
    the meta is SO UNBALANCED. Iíve never seen it this unbalanced ever in the time Iíve played clash competitively.
    Where have you been? 3:30min to triple a base was much more unbalanced (that's why they reverted to 3:00). I agree that my fresh triple against (former) max TH13 has skyrocketed (from 5% to >70%) but that's also the reason why I'm enjoying the game again. I'm sure my triple will fall when defense catches up, but probably I'll maintain a reasonable rate. (almos) Never 3-starring isn't fun. BTW I don't zap.

My base hasn't been 3-starred yet so either all my opponents have been bad or 3-starring isn't that easy.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #79

A 50% or higher hit rate by average players would be bad, I agree.

But a 50% or higher hit rate by the absolute elite is not going to cripple the game. There are a few dozen people playing at that level, out of tens of millions.

[/quote]

I think most of the people posting here are probably decent attackers.

A number (not including me) are good attackers.

And there may even be a few excellent attackers - I presume all those calling for nerfs must be in that category, since they seem to be able to get results way better than most of us. TBH, I think the calling for nerfs is just a form f humblebragging

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #80
    ? I farm in legends. I don’t judge legends hit for game balance.
    It is by far the best place to judge it. Followed by CWL in master1 - Champions 2.

Anything more than that is judging whether the game is balance for the ultra-elite, which is NOT good for the game as a whole.