Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Offence is broken?

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    Can we stop giving low Legends as example for game balance??? Ppl are really really bad at the game at 5.2K.
    This is literally the defensive log of everyone down there. All it takes is to have half good Internet copied base...
    Could just as easily say can we stop giving high legends and pro players are examples of game balance? The low to mid legends players are a lot more indicative of the player base than the 6k plus crowd and the people playing for championships.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #202
    Can we stop giving low Legends as example for game balance??? Ppl are really really bad at the game at 5.2K.
    This is literally the defensive log of everyone down there. All it takes is to have half good Internet copied base...
    No, of course we can't. And no they aren't.

What you mean by "really really bad" is that they aren't in the absolute elite.

Just because you are in the top tenth of a percent or so doesn't mean everybody else is bad, and that is frankly a very insulting attitude.

Even the people at 5200 are in fact enough better than average that they aren't that good as examples for game balance. Anybody much above that is just way too good to be useful as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No, of course we can't. And no they aren't.

What you mean by "really really bad" is that they aren't in the absolute elite.

Just because you are in the top tenth of a percent or so doesn't mean everybody else is bad, and that is frankly a very insulting attitude.

Even the people at 5200 are in fact enough better than average that they aren't that good as examples for game balance. Anybody much above that is just way too good to be useful as an example.
    Currently, players in the 5200-5300 range are around the top 20% of all legends players. Players in the 5300-5400 around the top 10% of all legends players. MyH40BG, could it be you don't quite have perspective on what the average legend player is?

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Millennial Club
    Fine the game is just made for pros go enjoy the game balance at 6k
    Im fine at 5.2k range may be im not upto your level have fun
    And yes in your words "really really bad people " like me just smashed 6 outta 7 bases and yes did i said i copied internet base??even half??
    Last edited by RH69; October 24th, 2020 at 06:28 AM.

You named every player at 5.2k trophies, including myself.
    You shamed them by saying they are really, really bad, has to be a breach of a forum rule somewhere.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Im also around 5,2 k, MyH4oBG. You're really offend lot of people's

a big reason why the offence is broken is because of things like this........

https://imgur.com/gallery/MeuZOdj

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    a big reason why the offence is broken is because of things like this........

https://imgur.com/gallery/MeuZOdj
    More like the queen is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    More like the queen is broken.

I donít disagree that the queen is not healthy, but itís not the queen this time, it was the wizard sitting there breaking the wall while the queen finished everything else off, he sat there for over 30 secs pounding the wall, ridiculous

itís the AI of the offence that needs to be addressed, defence is simpler, they just sit there and shoot stuff, with more power than their offensive counterparts I might add

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    I donít disagree that the queen is not healthy, but itís not the queen this time, it was the wizard sitting there breaking the wall while the queen finished everything else off, he sat there for over 30 secs pounding the wall, ridiculous

itís the AI of the offence that needs to be addressed, defence is simpler, they just sit there and shoot stuff, with more power than their offensive counterparts I might add
    Oops!! Never expected this from wizard.