Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Level24 clan is being Hacked today.

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by AshrakShohas View Post
    Yes i can show proof of my id is being hacked and now the hacker kicked all of my clan mates.
    I frequently messaging on help and support but only bot replies me.No one from the clash of clan stuff is reaching me.
    I can provide every details how my clan is being hacked and how badly i need my clan back now.
    This will be hard for me.
    It is a level 24 clan you know.
    Lot of memories with this clan man.
    Yes, sorry. The heart of a man is evil. No regard for fellow man.

No not like that.The hacker gave me his gamil to play his id and then i connect his id to play in my phone then some moments later along with my leader id i lost connection to every 5 of my other id.I recovered 3 of my id but my clan leadership is long gone then.I never seen this kind of trick to gain control of a clan.
    It sounds like you left out the part where you shared your login details with that person in exchange. I can’t imagine someone benevolently handing over their account to you for nothing in return. That should have been a red flag right there.

I think it would be unwise to contact support, especially considering they likely will not help you recover a clan “stolen” from under your nose. If you think it’s necessary, have at it, but be aware of the repercussions for account sharing.

No not like that.The hacker gave me his gamil to play his id and then i connect his id to play in my phone then some moments later along with my leader id i lost connection to every 5 of my other id.I recovered 3 of my id but my clan leadership is long gone then.I never seen this kind of trick to gain control of a clan.
    So, before this happened, was your account already linked to a SD ID? If he has “given” you access to his account... surely he asked you some something in return? I’m wondering what this was?

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 CWL: Masters III Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 37 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 33 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: L25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    You have not been hacked, you have been scammed - a very different thing, even though the results may be similar.

And for people who had not yet connected their account to SCID, that one was a classic scam, unfortunately.

I thought it was dying out now, since most people with decent level accounts have them already connected to SCID.

You may be able to recover your account via support, though even there, you will have to be very careful what you tell them, since account sharing is against the ToS, and that is what you were trying to do.

But you certainly won't recover your clan leadership.

Oooh, the scammer flat out got OP to link OP’s account to the scammer’s email. Oops.
    Last edited by toofinedog; October 16th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    It sounds like you left out the part where you shared your login details with that person in exchange. I can’t imagine someone benevolently handing over their account to you for nothing in return. That should have been a red flag right there.

I think it would be unwise to contact support, especially considering they likely will not help you recover a clan “stolen” from under your nose. If you think it’s necessary, have at it, but be aware of the repercussions for account sharing.
    No i did not share anything to that person.
    He just gave me his gmail id and i entered it in my game gave the code then boom he gain control of my everything.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    So, before this happened, was your account already linked to a SD ID? If he has “given” you access to his account... surely he asked you some something in return? I’m wondering what this was?
    Nothing.
    I have the chat history too.he did not know anything about my past and my id details.
    Can i post pictures here?
    Then i could share screen shots

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You have not been hacked, you have been scammed - a very different thing, even though the results may be similar.

And for people who had not yet connected their account to SCID, that one was a classic scam, unfortunately.

I thought it was dying out now, since most people with decent level accounts have them already connected to SCID.

You may be able to recover your account via support, though even there, you will have to be very careful what you tell them, since account sharing is against the ToS, and that is what you were trying to do.

But you certainly won't recover your clan leadership.
    How is that even possible.
    I just entered hia gmail in supercell id.
    That is all he needed to gain access to my leader id.
    I was not even logged in on that id too.
    But hw gained access.

No i did not share anything to that person.
    He just gave me his gmail id and i entered it in my game gave the code then boom he gain control of my everything.
    Was your village already linked to an SC ID, or were you connecting the scammer's email to your own village?

What did you think was going to happen in either scenario?
    Last edited by toofinedog; October 16th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20
    How is that even possible.
    I just entered hia gmail in supercell id.
    That is all he needed to gain access to my leader id.
    I was not even logged in on that id too.
    But hw gained access.
    Correct.

That is exactly how that scam works.

You enter his email account when setting up SCID. In order to log in to the account the first time after setting up SCID (or the first time on any other device), you need a verification code, which is sent to the SCID email.

He then gets the verification code, which means if he has your player ID, he can then log in to your account using that verification code.

As I said, in the early days of SCID, this was a fairly common scam, but is much less common now because it only works if you didn't already have a SCID set up. Once you have it set up (on your OWN email) you can't put somebody else's in.