Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Level24 clan is being Hacked today.

My Level24 clan is being Hacked today.

How can i get my clan back now.It is so worried situation for me to lost a huge clan.
    Hacker first hacked my id then he switched the leadership.
    If anyone can help me please instruct me to do the right things.

Sorry to hear sbout your clan issue however its safe to say you have not been hacked at all whenever somthing happens in the game everyone blames the invisible doesnt exist hacker whats really happend is at some point you have been careless with your log in details the only thing you can do is contact in game support and go through the ownership verifaction process and if you are able to answer all questions correctly they will return your base to you but that's as far as sc will go they will not return leader of the clan to you as they dont involve themselves in clan issues . If you are you are unable to access the game to contact in game support theres a email address in the help support section on the forum you can use
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Sorry to hear sbout your clan issue however its safe to say you have not been hacked at all whenever somthing happens in the game everyone blames the invisible doesnt exist hacker whats really happend is at some point you have been careless with your log in details the only thing you can do is contact in game support and go through the ownership verifaction process and if you are able to answer all questions correctly they will return your base to you but that's as far as sc will go they will not return leader of the clan to you as they dont involve themselves in clan issues . If you are you are unable to access the game to contact in game support theres a email address in the help support section on the forum you can use
    This⬆.

With that being said if your account wasn't hacked then I don't see Supercell demoting a player to give u back the leadership. They don't get involved in such clan problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post

Yes i can show proof of my id is being hacked and now the hacker kicked all of my clan mates.
    I frequently messaging on help and support but only bot replies me.No one from the clash of clan stuff is reaching me.
    I can provide every details how my clan is being hacked and how badly i need my clan back now.

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    You can no way proof you're account has been hacked. You have been careless to give your login details to someone.

Anyway this is a player forum and no one here works for support the only way is that to contact from in game as others have suggested.

Thanks TP for the avatar and Legend for the signature.
    https://i.ibb.co/jZ4NQ7S/Sig11-3.jp

clash of clans ID is VERY secure. the only real way a person could hack your account is if you gave him private info(such as email or password.) most players come on here and say their account was hacked when in truth they just got careless with important info, as MLRK pointed out.

this is what happens when you fall victim to these "free gems" scams!

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    Or you give some personal info like when you created the account which device you play on where do you play and stuff.

Thanks TP for the avatar and Legend for the signature.
    https://i.ibb.co/jZ4NQ7S/Sig11-3.jp

Quote Originally Posted by FourTOne5 View Post
    Or you give some personal info like when you created the account which device you play on where do you play and stuff.

No not like that.The hacker gave me his gamil to play his id and then i connect his id to play in my phone then some moments later along with my leader id i lost connection to every 5 of my other id.I recovered 3 of my id but my clan leadership is long gone then.I never seen this kind of trick to gain control of a clan.

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by AshrakShohas View Post
    Yes i can show proof of my id is being hacked and now the hacker kicked all of my clan mates.
    I frequently messaging on help and support but only bot replies me.No one from the clash of clan stuff is reaching me.
    I can provide every details how my clan is being hacked and how badly i need my clan back now.
    Is your email secure? If not, securing it is the first step. Then contact SC to get your village back. They can send a new password to your secure email. Forget the ‘hacked’ issues and forget the clan. Just get SC to resend a password and you will have your village back. In the future keep your email and village info to yourself only.

Rebuild clan if you are lucky enough to still be leader. If not, you will have to make a new clan if you want leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    Is your email secure? If not, securing it is the first step. Then contact SC to get your village back. They can send a new password to your secure email. Forget the ‘hacked’ issues and forget the clan. Just get SC to resend a password and you will have your village back. In the future keep your email and village info to yourself only.

Rebuild clan if you are lucky enough to still be leader. If not, you will have to make a new clan if you want leadership.
    This will be hard for me.
    It is a level 24 clan you know.
    Lot of memories with this clan man.