Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Level24 clan is being Hacked today.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Was your village already linked to an SC ID, or were you connecting the scammer's email to your own village?

What did you think was going to happen in either scenario?
    No my leader id was only logged in with my gmail id.
    But when i was entering his id i was on a supercell id which is not my leader id.

Quote Originally Posted by AshrakShohas View Post
    No my leader id was only logged in with my gmail id.
    But when i was entering his id i was on a supercell id which is not my leader id.
    Ok, so it's possible you were scammed to link your non-linked village to their SC ID (their intent to take control of yours) while you thought you would get unfettered access to their village (your intent to gain access to theirs). Either way, an account sharing scheme was afoot.

It isn't possible to be logged in on one SC ID and enter another. You had to be logged out of any SC IDs to begin that process, and perhaps you were still logged in your gmail only account (no SC ID) causing it to link to their email (which hadn't actually been assigned to their village at all and therein lies the scam).

When it came to getting the verification code from the scammer to verify the link, how did they communicate that to you?

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    In a way or another you have been scammed. Yes it is hard to lose a high level clan I personally have lost a level 19 you can't do anything about it because it is normal to promote anyone so supercell can't differentiate that between you genuinely promoting someone.

If you have some abnormal story than that (like for me the game bugged out and even tho being a leader and having memeber I was able to leave the clan and the co became leader automatically tho I still having talk with the support with 0% chance of getting leadership back) you might have a close to 0% chance of getting your clan back.

Thanks TP for the avatar and Legend for the signature.
    https://i.ibb.co/jZ4NQ7S/Sig11-3.jp

Ok, so it's possible you were scammed to link your non-linked village to their SC ID (their intent to take control of yours) while you thought you would get unfettered access to their village (your intent to gain access to theirs). Either way, an account sharing scheme was afoot.

It isn't possible to be logged in on one SC ID and enter another. You had to be logged out of any SC IDs to begin that process, and perhaps you were still logged in your gmail only account (no SC ID) causing it to link to their email (which hadn't actually been assigned to their village at all and therein lies the scam).

When it came to getting the verification code from the scammer to verify the link, how did they communicate that to you?
    On Instagram he was chatting with me.
    I can give you the Ss of those conversation.

Forum Superstar
    Nobody in the forums can help you.

Asking, begging, pleading will not help because we are players like you who have zero control over player accounts. Stop dismissing what everyone is telling you and read it carefully, you were scammed out of your account.

I in my 5 years of clashing have never seen a single way of hacking a account or hacking a clan. The only thing I have seen out of ordinary is a exploit to kick clan leader. So you were scammed.

And as other has said no one in the forum can help you contact in-game support.
    Last edited by FourTOne5; October 16th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FourTOne5 View Post
    I in my 5 years of clashing have never seen a single way of hacking a account or hacking a clan. The only thing I have seen out of ordinary is a exploit to kick clan leader. So you were scammed.

And as other has said no one in the forum can help you contact in-game support.
    That exploit is a bit of a problem too. Happened to me once, but the leadership got passed to one of my alts, thankfully.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; October 16th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    That exploit is a bit of a problem too. Happened to me once, but the leadership got passed to one of my alts, thankfully.
    Edit it and just keep this bit. Don't let other know the exploit because some might use it for bad cause.

Anyway for my level 19 clan it passed down to someone I don't even know so as it goes I got in simple word ban from that clan.
    Last edited by FourTOne5; October 16th, 2020 at 02:38 PM.

No, I don’t want them. I was just curious how a “hacker” hacked you. Now I know with certainty you took an active part in getting scammed out of your information and/or accounts.

I would recommend to you and others when telling us a story about how you got “hacked” to be more forthcoming with the actual details. Although no one in the forums can help you, no one at all can help you if you aren’t truthful.

No, I don’t want them. I was just curious how a “hacker” hacked you. Now I know with certainty you took an active part in getting scammed out of your information and/or accounts.

I would recommend to you and others when telling us a story about how you got “hacked” to be more forthcoming with the actual details. Although no one in the forums can help you, no one at all can help you if you aren’t truthful.
    Yeah i know what has happened.Literally i didnít do anything suspicious kind of things that got my id taken from me.He hacked or cloned my gmail somehow to get it.Without these he can not get this much Information from me or from anyone.
    Even he wanted my leader id gmail after that.
    I think there is some possibility.
    If supercel review my id activity then they will understand for sure.