Thread: Near max TH11 - need a clan

Near max TH11 - need a clan

Old school player from the start of COC. Was a max player before TH12 & TH13 came along but lost interest and took a couple of years break. Just starting to get back into it. Looks like a fair bits changed in that time.

Check out my profile:
    Ozi_Batla
    #JOCUUCJU

Farming hard at the moment but will definitely war if my hero's aren't upgrading.

Hey , We would like to have you in our clan.

INTRODUCTION:
    Battlefield , a level 6 clan was created in June , 2020. There , we are more than 45 members currently,playing as friends and a team together, helping each other with donations, war attacks , strategies and many other things . We are growing very fastly with each others support , we will continue to grow by defeating every obstacle that will come in our journey.

WHY TO JOIN OUR CLAN

• Respected players , willing to help you anytime.
    • Fast donations
    • Max clan games
    • Back to back wars , however, you can opt out if you want.
    • No pressure to do three star in war, just try your best.
    • Currently in gold league .

WHAT WE WANT FROM YOUR SIDE

We want you to use your both attacks in war, no problem if you are busy. There is no need to maintain donation ratio but if you have the requested troops,we want you to donate . That’s it . Enjoy your game

HOW TO JOIN

SEARCH THE TAG #2PC8R889Q. CURRENTLY RECRUITING TH 9 OR ABOVE. IF YOU ARE LOWER TH , OR ARE UNABLE TO JOIN, MESSAGE ME YOUR PLAYER TAG.

Hi there, I sent you a friend request in game (Smash), i thought you may want to check out my clan Beautwagons #29LPP29JR,
    I actually started this clan in april after a long break from the game, and were now nearly level 7 (95xp away) with a 43-16-1 record. We're laid back, a good place to shake the rust off, but there is a certain emphasis on winning (cause thats fun too!)

Check us out, welcome back to clash
    Last edited by Bradenk314; October 16th, 2020 at 04:53 PM.

Check out our clan - details in signature

Death b4 Defeat Level 19 Clan Tag #G22V9QC8. Adults War Clan/CWL/Max CG. Master League I. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Highly active. We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure in 3 starring a base. Fun and relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt in and out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention N10 sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

We are one clan in two places!

Glide Clash
    #28UQYQQQY
    CWL for TH10+
    (Currently open via invite only)
    Open to the public during the week of Clan Games & via invite only the rest of the month, TH10+ during the week of CWL & TH6+ the rest of the month.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1909921
    We max our Clan Games, do Clan wars at least once or twice a week. Weíre active, international & English speaking.

Solís Aubade
    #2YGJ8G9UQ
    CWL for TH1-9
    Open to the public TH1+
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1927673
    In Solís Aubade we cater to new players & lower level Town Halls. We allow long standing members to temporarily switch over to Glide Clash for higher lvl to maxed out donations & do Clan wars at least once a week.

Come, join us!