Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Supercell ID Interface.

Even if they just added the letters of the alphabet it would be nice, for me my accounts all start with a different letter, easy to pick out a "W" from a list.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    I woke up this morning (Tuesday) in Japan and the new SC ID log-in screen is now available. I'd imagine other Asian countries have it too, since SC is rolling it out by region.
    Though, I don't know how SC has their regions set-up. Is all of Asia one region, or have they split it up into multiple Asian regions?
    So far there has only been mention of countries, not regions. Questions like this one have not been answered (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Even if they just added the letters of the alphabet it would be nice, for me my accounts all start with a different letter, easy to pick out a "W" from a list.
    This would be an idea.... and/or just numbers from 1 through ... *thinking of Noctaire* 50 or maybe 60 or so ...

Centennial Club
    3 of my accounts have tm after their name, and I got a message that sc was going to look into that name, and I had to choose another name, isn’t that allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    Does your account get locked if you are sharing in the same locality like a difference of 2 3 km
    If you get caught sharing, then “Yes, it may get locked”.

Quote Originally Posted by Stef59 View Post
    3 of my accounts have tm after their name, and I got a message that sc was going to look into that name, and I had to choose another name, isn’t that allowed?
    Maybe it depends on whether you actually trademarked the name and what kind of legal liability Supercell would face for displaying a trademarked name in their game. Or maybe it’s the special character that is the problem. Earlier in this thread or another one, someone said they were having trouble adding an emoji to the end of each name.

Available now in Iran .

Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271

Supercell ID features are available in mostly every country by now.