Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Supercell ID Interface.

Banned
    I would like one thing.These Avatar can be used as a recruitment tool.These should be rewarded upon the players experience in the game.I dont mean the old ones from all sc games.Telling that from coc only as a player grows his base he is rewarded with a Avatar after completing requirements but they should last till the player is doing that for ex: assume a avatar for activeness,the player has to abe active at least 14 days in a month or season to get that avatar.That may help to find active members and may improve the recruitment tool little bit.

Warriors are OP
    I woke up this morning (Tuesday) in Japan and the new SC ID log-in screen is now available. I'd imagine other Asian countries have it too, since SC is rolling it out by region.
    Though, I don't know how SC has their regions set-up. Is all of Asia one region, or have they split it up into multiple Asian regions?

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    I woke up this morning (Tuesday) in Japan and the new SC ID log-in screen is now available. I'd imagine other Asian countries have it too, since SC is rolling it out by region.
    Though, I don't know how SC has their regions set-up. Is all of Asia one region, or have they split it up into multiple Asian regions?
    Darin posted in the sticky at the top that it rolled out to Russia, Indonesia, Korea, and Japan this morning so looks like multiple regions.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

May have been asked in a different thread, so forgive me. But, is there a way to re order them if you have multiple on one device? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth25 View Post
    May have been asked in a different thread, so forgive me. But, is there a way to re order them if you have multiple on one device? Thanks
    Sadly, thats a NO. There isnt.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; October 20th, 2020 at 05:25 PM.

Any idea when this feature will be launched globally?

I've got a feeling my country will be one of the last to get it if we continue the region by region method

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    Any idea when this feature will be launched globally?

I've got a feeling my country will be one of the last to get it if we continue the region by region method
    It’s live in the US of A as of this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Well, why not ! Maybe some cool animated avatars , or even with special avatar borders . like steam client
    Indeed. As everyone said its very unlikely to get those avatars through the gold pass. But who really knows...

Does your account get locked if you are sharing in the same locality like a difference of 2 3 km

Quote Originally Posted by Aalok View Post
    Does your account get locked if you are sharing in the same locality like a difference of 2 3 km
    Sorry, this isn't the correct thread to ask about this.