Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Something wrong with the auto ability??

Something wrong with the auto ability??

Just did one of my Multiplayer attack, A QC Hybrid...

QC went fairly deep into the base, nothing was targeting my lvl 75 queen, except enemy's lvl 70 king and a max lvl xbow, double checked the replay, I had my Queen ability still available, and nothing else targeting her def NOT any scattershot, Queen Dies, No Auto Ability!!?
    Last edited by Paribodh; October 14th, 2020 at 07:30 AM.

Maybe when her health was too low she was hit by splash damage

Did you turned on the option for autoability feature in settings ? Check it.

If it was turned on then I think she took high damage from a "area splash "defenses(which actually targeted her summoned archers but also was able to deal damage to the queen due to area splash) just after her ability popped up , meaning the health recovered was less than the total damage received.

BTW, mind to share a replay of the attack? That would help us to figure out the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Did you turned on the option for autoability feature in settings ? Check it.

If it was turned on then I think she took high damage from a "area splash "defenses(which actually targeted her summoned archers but also was able to deal damage to the queen due to area splash) just after her ability popped up , meaning the health recovered was less than the total damage received.

BTW, mind to share a replay of the attack? That would help us to figure out the problem.
    I'll upload the replay as soon as I get home in half an hour
    Btw, I also thought my account's Auto Ability on KO was turned off, but it was green when I double checked...
    Last edited by Paribodh; October 14th, 2020 at 07:37 AM.

Definitely need the replay to analyze further. However, a level 70 BK does 600 damage per hit. AQ auto ability only recovers 500 HP. This is more damage than the AQ can recover. I've never been KOed by the BK before, but the enemy AQ that does 610 damage per hit has KOed my AQ plenty of times before with the AQ ability never going off.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Definitely need the replay to analyze further. However, a level 70 BK does 600 damage per hit. AQ auto ability only recovers 500 HP. This is more damage than the AQ can recover. I've never been KOed by the BK before, but the enemy AQ that does 610 damage per hit has KOed my AQ plenty of times before with the AQ ability never going off.
    This.
    BK is so underestimated, but he is dealing crazy Damage per Hit. If Scattershot (Damager per Hit 540) is able to ruin AQ auto ability, then so do BK with higher Damage per Hit.

Millennial Club
    So no one here had their aq KOed by a bk before?? I think i lost my aq couple of time to bk
    Edit:i checked some stats lvl 65 bk(because i didnt had lvl 70 either max or lvl 65 is what i have)does 453 dps and max lvl xbow does 175 dps and the health max aq recovers is 500
    So basically even lvl 65 bk and max xbow can KO max aq so what do you expect from lvl 70 bk
    I believe bk does more than 453 damage per hit so the aq is sure to KOed
    Last edited by RH69; October 15th, 2020 at 07:45 AM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    BK & max xbow will be doing so much damage that she drops below the amount her ability could recover .

QW/QC nowadays you have to really keep on top of it, and you can very rarely allow her to go to auto ability. Three of the four heroes do so much per blow that they will negate the auto ability if she is under fire from anything else. And so do Head Hunters from the CC.

Millennial Club
    Agree with the posts....it was likely she got just above the level for the auto ability...but the BK did hit that killed her. His hits are brutal against her....if you are low and he comes around....hit the ability.
    Last edited by pb913; October 15th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.

I have the auto ability turned on in case I see a butterfly, but I don’t rely on it for this exact reason. You let your hero health get too low, and you will not reap the full benefits of the ability. Happens to be most often with the Champion since she likes to get lost in the thick of battle, and I don’t realize until it’s too late she’s targeted by a single inferno beam.