Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Allow players to switch super troops by paying full cost

The main problem is that 7 days is hugely long if you try a super troop and don't like it (i had this on super valkyrie).
    I tried them , didn't like them, gave them 2-3 days for other players playing the event and then was stuck thithout super troop for the 3 remaining Days. They finish in 3 hours and as a result, I will not try a super troop again and stick with the ones i am sure I like (wallbreaker and goblin)
    Last edited by Itsme; October 20th, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    The main problem is that 7 days is hugely long if you try a super troop and don't like it (i had this on super valkyrie).
    as a result, I will not try a super troop again and stick with the ones i am sure are great (wallbr and goblin)
    There is the trial map for trying out the Super troops.

Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    There is the trial map for trying out the Super troops.
    Yes trial map + challenge... then the next step is trying it in multiplayer mode
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    Yes trial map + challenge... then the next step is trying it in multiplayer mode
    If you’re already aware you can use any one super troop in a FC, even if not activated, but you still want to use any of them for multiplayer, you’re being too picky. Activate one, and don’t like it, pick another one next week. Supercell didn’t have to let us use any of them for a friendly challenge other than the one we have activated. They did a nice, unexpected thing for us, and there are still complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    If you’re already aware you can use any one super troop in a FC, even if not activated, but you still want to use any of them for multiplayer, you’re being too picky. Activate one, and don’t like it, pick another one next week. Supercell didn’t have to let us use any of them for a friendly challenge other than the one we have activated. They did a nice, unexpected thing for us, and there are still complaints.

i agree with the fact that it is great to have super troops in challenge. This is great for esport and I use it all the time with supertroops I like and know how to use.
    the request (not complain ... after all we are in feature request chapter) is to be able to stop the 7 days and pay again for another, if we don't like one. In my opinion this would be very helpfull to encourage players to try troops.

we all try to improve the game we like. Even if a request is ruled out, I often find the reason why they are ruled out very helpfull.

Added :
    one other thing that would be helpfull would be to be able to use the original troop when we have the super.
    i for example never activated the super baby dragon ... because I don't want to have no baby a complete week in multiplayer mode. Too usefull for funnel.