Thread: Lvl 91 - Looking for a NH

Lvl 91 - Looking for a NH

Hello!

I am looking to join a new NH. I am a very active player and always willing to help my neighbors!

Farm Lvl 91

Town Lvl 23

I always complete 9/9 tasks @ 320/400.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaLainey89 View Post
    Hello!

I am looking to join a new NH. I am a very active player and always willing to help my neighbors!

Farm Lvl 91

Town Lvl 23

I always complete 9/9 tasks @ 320/400.

Hi ! I think you would be a perfect fit for our nh😊. We,are,a reaw friendly, helpful nh who derby 320+ pts and extra task always optional! We are all experienced, long time adult players 👍🏻 Feel free to message me, or just come right over! We'd love to have you!
    We are the Pumpkin Patch, White chicken on teal circle background, Leader is Dawkins🎃🧡 Tag PGO2UG9R
    Last edited by MoonlitMeadows; October 12th, 2020 at 06:46 PM.

Centennial Club
    We are looking for some new members!
    TAG #8PGGJRG2 (gray background teal fox)

recently we have been looking to grow our hayday family and we hope you may be interested!!!

we know that sometimes life gets in the way and we dont expect u to put hayday before real life! we are very layed back and we love to chat and goof around we are a family from all across the world!

Yes, most of us play the derby but we dont require u to play.. so if u just want to be in a hood and not derby that is ok. as i said before we are very layed back but of course we do have some rules so...

1. if u dont want to play please be sure to opt of for the week to keep it fair to the other, we dont believe in being able to collect all the prizes at the end of the week if you dont bother to help earn them.

2. we always work together if you need something just ask but be sure to return the favor when your asked.

well i think thats about it we are looking forward to you joining our neighborhood! you wont regret it!!!

tabbys farming fun town

required level 40

English speaking only please

Ive sent you another pm , Cheers Robyn from The Active Help

Fresh Spawn
    Hiya! I am alone in my neighbourhood and am a very active player too. Looking for similar recruits so would love to have you Harlequins #YR8LL22C

Lainey, Prinny, if y’all would like to know more about our USA only hood and our great team lemme know. We’re derby-focused. Not derby crazy. We always catch our bunnies, get our bingos, etc. We work together as a team and we have fun.

Backroad Country Friends #YYYGCYVY

Currently 163 on the global leaderboard. Friendly and helpful. Come check us out!

ITíS NO MYSTERY, SPIRITíS PEACE IS THE PLACE TO BE! JOIN US NOW FOR:
    🎃WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS, AMOOZING PRIZES! 🎃
    🕊️Spiritís Peace is seeking highly motivated derby addicts whose goal is the global leaderboard. Our main hood is 🏅Championship league with 83 gold trophies 🏆 and counting! We always place in the top 3! We are looking to fill our remaining few openings. We are extremely competitive, very strategic and have fun while we win.We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
    🤔Requirements are:
    👩🏼♥🌾 Age 18+
    📈Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    💬Communication is crucial!
    🌍 ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    🏃🏽♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    🗺️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 40-75, looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer:

🐣Spiritís Peace Annex
    This🏅 championship league hood derbies as competitively as the main hood, with all the same requirements. This is not a camp! Always places in the top 3! Currently leaderboard bound ! Itís also where some of our main members race their baby farms. Itís extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! We have 22 active members and looking for more!

💻 Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested send me a DM! 📫 If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​