Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Clash of Clans Autumn 2020 Update is here! Read the full Patch Notes

Not getting any xp for defeating enemy bases in war after the update. Only xp for stars gained is there.
    Last edited by arijitkoner98; October 12th, 2020 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    They let you use in challenges in clan and they let you do practice tasks - how could you possibly buy it and change your mind just saying
    Because imagine this scenario, ppl want super minions in their defensive CCs but I like using gobs on offense. Id gladly cancel my gobs so I could help fill CCs then switch back again. I always got the DE to burn so why not?

Edrags looking better with update?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    Because imagine this scenario, ppl want super minions in their defensive CCs but I like using gobs on offense. Id gladly cancel my gobs so I could help fill CCs then switch back again. I always got the DE to burn so why not?
    Which is why super troops annoy the heck out of me. I would rather it be a per troop de cost and time premium. Charge me double time and de to cook one. I want this one to donate over here, this one over there, and this one for me to use on attack. I read Darian's response that they want you to make a commitment. Seriously? I've been married 28 years. Thats the enough commitment for me. I dont need to sign on supers as side chicks for a week.
    Last edited by Piper139; October 12th, 2020 at 10:45 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hey team SC was yeti nerfed - it seems that once they are killed they no longer drop that last little bit of purple balls

Thanks

Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mydanes View Post
    Hey team SC was yeti nerfed - it seems that once they are killed they no longer drop that last little bit of purple balls

Thanks
    They drop yeti mites when take damage. They have a limited amount . If all of them aren't dropped before death then only a yeti's death drops the remaining yeti mites. They don't have any special drop for getting killed.

Fresh Spawn
    Its a good update but still disappointed with the fact the still is no upgrade for any of the heroes. Super troops fair enough butnow all the DE just doing nothing else...

Quote Originally Posted by Sepatown View Post
    Its a good update but still disappointed with the fact the still is no upgrade for any of the heroes. Super troops fair enough butnow all the DE just doing nothing else...
    I agree on use for de but we already did 50 levels of heroes. Isn't that enough?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Ok thanks - I guess just usually seemed like i had them after death but now I read stats on them you are of course correct - thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by tapesh88 View Post
    They drop yeti mites when take damage. They have a limited amount . If all of them aren't dropped before death then only a yeti's death drops the remaining yeti mites. They don't have any special drop for getting killed.

Lethal Relic - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans

Some attack damage has been shifted to the Wall Breakers death damage to make them more predictable and viable, assuming max Laboratory level for your respective Town Hall level:
    • 1x Raged Wall Breaker will destroy a Wall.
    Not quite sure if I got this right:

Now when maxed on the laboratory on their Town Hall level, a single Wall Breaker + Rage Spell can always destroy a maxed wall of the same Town Hall level if they hit the target?

Is this right? The description notes are a bit confusing.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Thomas85; October 13th, 2020 at 02:45 AM.