Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Clash of Clans Autumn 2020 Update is here! Read the full Patch Notes

Centennial Club
    Thank You So Much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We will be rolling out the new SCID features today, to all remaining regions where SCID is available. Therefore, in those regions that use Supercell ID, everyone will soon have all the new updated features listed in the patch notes.

And before he asks:

Yes, this includes Myanmar. ;-)

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #532
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Even Tuvalu too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sQAj9p_ppU

#welovetuvalu
    I don't know if many know what happened after that video, but it turned out that a Supercell employee actually knew someone who lived in Tuvalu. So they called up their friend and told them to download Clash. The island, I believe, shares a single internet pipeline so downloading the game may have potentially caused some bottlenecking of everyone else's internet. But they did get on Clash just so we could say we've had a login from every single country in the world. Yes...every single one. Even that one.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

I don't know if many know what happened after that video, but it turned out that a Supercell employee actually knew someone who lived in Tuvalu. So they called up their friend and told them to download Clash. The island, I believe, shares a single internet pipeline so downloading the game may have potentially caused some bottlenecking of everyone else's internet. But they did get on Clash just so we could say we've had a login from every single country in the world. Yes...every single one. Even that one.
    Woah ! This is nice, imagine how the internet caused issues with downloading clash though he still managed to install it. And great to hear that its been downloaded in every single country. Thanks for sharing this, Darian. #welovetuvalu
    Last edited by Shivank380; October 22nd, 2020 at 08:42 AM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    As Paul Harvey would say, "And now you know...the rest of the story!"

Thank you Darian.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; October 22nd, 2020 at 08:47 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Millennial Club
    We will be rolling out the new SCID features today, to all remaining regions where SCID is available. Therefore, in those regions that use Supercell ID, everyone will soon have all the new updated features listed in the patch notes.

And before he asks:

Yes, this includes Myanmar. ;-)
    Its here in Nepal 🇳🇵🇳🇵
    Last edited by RH69; October 22nd, 2020 at 09:16 AM.

why this messages that was before "device and game is not in sync" is now "..there is an update in playstore available". There is no Update. You never remove the not in sync bug. No update ever helped, the new message was just for another Bug that hit the sync bug everytime a user catches left resources from attack.