Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Okay, I知 Confused

Okay, I知 Confused

I posted a trade offer and received 7,427 replies, none of which are in my PM. Where are the replies? (My first time offering a trade.)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletBanks1950 View Post
    I posted a trade offer and received 7,427 replies, none of which are in my PM. Where are the replies? (My first time offering a trade.)
    The "replies" are actually all of the posts on the trading thread, which has been running for a considerable time.

I hope this helps

Hay Day level 191 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips
    The "replies" are actually all of the posts on the trading thread, which has been running for a considerable time.

I hope this helps
    Thanks, Cowslips, but there no posts following my original post.
    Last edited by Cowslips; October 10th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by VioletBanks1950 View Post
    Thanks, Cowslips, but there no posts following my original post.
    The original post ("OP") was made by Momscar on 5 March 2019, thus starting the Trading Thread.

Since it was started, 7427 posts have been made by members who had items to trade. Your post was reply number 7427.

As you rightly say, no-one else has posted on the thread since you did. I can see that 11 members have viewed the thread since you last looked at it, though.

You've asked for responses by PM, so any interest should appear in your inbox.

I hope this clarifies.

Hay Day level 191 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Thank you Cowslips. I that I misunderstood. Congratulations on managing seven farms; I don’t do justice to two.