Thread: TH10 looking for a clan

New Bloke/Chick

TH10 looking for a clan

Newish TH10
    Heroes: AQ35/ BK30
    Only things that are not maxed in my base is my defences and some traps/ bombs
    My lab is probably 40% completed (War armies almost all maxed)
    I attack at least 5 times a day so im pretty active

I am looking for a clan that is at least in Gold league 1 for CWL

We are a Level 11 Clan looking for active TH 10 and above players. It's very chilled and stress free. We only ask that if optd in for war that you use both attacks, compete in Clan Games and donate when required. We are an adult clan that is trying to push onto Masters League in CWL. We are currently Crystal League 1 so any help is much appreciated. We war on average about twice a week but our main focus is CWL. There's always help and guidance available as we all try to learn from each other. If this sounds like a clan that you would be interested in joining please send an invite request stating where you saw the advert. #22VCYPURG

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 9) (#29GRQ902G): 100+ wins | CWL League Gold 1

About Us:
    • International Members
    • Back-to-back Wars; Max level donations for war
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed

Looking for:
    • Town Hall 8 and higher
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord, and for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr

Hi, if you are interested in a clan that's friendly and clean chat, please check out our clan Psalms (#QQJJ2CJ2). We do back to back war and participate in clan games and CWL. We are a very relaxed, laid-back clan. If you have any question about the clan, feel free to message me.

Ps. We will likely be promoted to Gold I after current CWL.

The warriors level 8 clan is recruiting #9clqprrl
    Max troops
    War winning
    Gold 3
    International
    English speaking
    Max troops donated
    Always active
    let me know if you are interested.

Idk if you already joined a clan but Iíll go for it. Clan is Beast Blood 3, third of Beast Blood clans ( Beast Blood and Beast Blood 2) lvl 9 almost 10. Need active, donating members to keep 1:2 Ratio, loyal and chill people. War is optional, clan chats and active and friendly. We have a range of th mainly from th9-th13, if youíd like to join but donít have 3000 trophies add me at #PRLG0Q0Y8 and Iíll invite you. GL with finding a clan! - DaPurple52 ( leader )

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Trainee
    Inviting you to our clan

Artkillers War for TH 7/8/9/10/11 Fun, Farming, Relaxed. WE WILL HELP YOU GROW AND LEARN THE GAME. Currently only war during CWL. https://link.clashofclans.com/en?action=OpenClanProfile&tag=%2GVP8QPC The clan is a LVL 13 clan currently.

Feel free to join and mention this thread or PM and ask questions.

ADULTS ONLY - ENGLISH LANGUAGE A MUST

Millennial Club
    Hi John,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out. If you have any questions just ask!

Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8

We are recruiting a couple more TH11+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in Masters III for Supercell CWL

We have sister clans:

• Pine Fine #PYULYYU9 - Champions III - 15v15
    • Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 124 wins and 41 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. We have had a 19 and 14 win war streak in the past.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES

Glide Clash
    #28UQYQQQY
    CWL for TH10+
    (Currently open via invite only)
    Open to the public during the week of Clan Games & via invite only the rest of the month, TH10+ during the week of CWL & TH6+ the rest of the month.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1909921
    We max our Clan Games, do Clan wars at least once or twice a week. Weíre active, international & English speaking.

Come, join us!