Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder hall war?

Builder hall war?

there is discussing day, choosing day, war day, and rewards. There will only be 5, 10, 20, 30 participating in war. The war will last three days.

Discussing Day: During discussing day your team will discuss who to attack in the war chat. To access the war chat you must simply go to builder base and press the button with Two axes making an X, this will be to war button. there will be a red circle on the top right hand corner of the war button, if someone had sent a chat. The reason for having the war chat is to separate it from the normal chat. If Supercell thinks that it is a bad idea, then Supercell shall remove it . You have to discuss to your team who you will attack. You can also look at the builder halls of your opponents and you can visit their base to see how it looks during discussing day.

Choosing Day: Choosing day is when you choose an opponent to fight against. Lets say that # 2 chooses # 3 to attack when attack day starts, now # 3 is forced to fight # 2 because # 2 chose first. You cannot look at your opponent's team's bases during choosing day, It will be your responsibility to look at an opponents base. You also have to remember your opponent's username. You will choose the color and pattern of the flag. You are choosing for you and your opponents. The point of the flags is to see who your teammates are supposed to attack

War Day: When it is War day you are only aloud to attack the opponent that you chose during choosing day, Same goes as the opponent. there will be flags on top of each builder hall. You and your opponent will have the same flag. there will be 10 colors followed by two pattern flags. Red, Orange, Yellow, Light green, green, Cyan, blue, purple, Brown, and White. If there are 20 people participating then there will be 10 people with striped flags and the 10 others with just a plain color. if there are 30 people participating then 10 people will have a zigzag pattern on their flag, 10 people will have a striped flag, and 10 people with a plain colored flag.

Reward Day: During reward day, you are rewarded 1/4 of both gold and elixir of the maximum loot that your base gets, Only if you win the war and if you destroy the same builder hall level as yours, and if you get two/three stars. You get 1/5 loot if you get ONE star to the same builder hall level as yours. If you lose however you will get half of how much the winners get. I don't have time to list the whole rewar because I keep getting confused with how the reward works, But if you attack a builder hall lower then yours then you get less, while attacking a higher level builder hall will give you extra.
    Last edited by rusherford; October 9th, 2020 at 07:55 PM.

Any thoughts?

Builder base is the side game... to fill in time. I don’t think it needs any more time spent on it.
    And if we ever do get a war option, let’s hope it doesn’t drag on for 3 days.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters II Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5400+

I like the idea of CWL for the BH but as for choosing targets, that doesn’t make a lot of sense. I’d just match 1v1, 2v2 and so on. Players would need a day to set their defence layout and could then attack at any time in the following day, but without seeing their target in advance, nor seeing the opposition result before attacking. I’d maybe like a 10v10 option as in regular CWL, it’s hard for many clans to get 15 active players.

i think it’s already been said that there is no more BH content this year but that’s the future I’d like to see. To say it’s a side-game is interesting, given that, effectively, it has been used to prototype the existing Legends mechanics, to great effect...
    Last edited by StanDadVille; October 9th, 2020 at 01:40 PM.
    whatever

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by StanDadVille View Post
    i think it’s already been said that there is no more BH content this year but that’s the future I’d like to see. To say it’s a side-game is interesting, given that, effectively, it has been used to prototype the existing Legends mechanics, to great effect...
    Not really it hasn't.

The only similarity is the limited number of attacks - and even that isn't quite the same because you can continue attacking in BB just with no loot.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    Builder base is the side game... to fill in time. I don’t think it needs any more time spent on it.
    And if we ever do get a war option, let’s hope it doesn’t drag on for 3 days.
    The 3 days war is normal because It Is DIFFERENT then the main war. You can do whatever you want while waiting for 2 days. Your clan does not have to participate in it. To add to that the war is suppose to help you to max out everything faster. You literally just do nothing in the first 2 wars and If you think it is too time consuming then you can just tell a co or leader to not add you in in bb war

I think if they do it then it should be extremely simple and just mimic the style of BH attacks. Maybe no preparation day, you get one attack and there is no previewing the bases. The same way regular attacks work in the BH. Once you press attack you get a minute to prepare and choose troops and that’s it. You may not have to force everyone to attack their equal, but just one attack encourages it, maybe also if you only allowed a base to be attacked once instead of multiple times. It’d be really simple and almost exactly the same as regular attacks but it just adds new content

Quote Originally Posted by dawsonblack View Post
    I think if they do it then it should be extremely simple and just mimic the style of BH attacks. Maybe no preparation day, you get one attack and there is no previewing the bases. The same way regular attacks work in the BH. Once you press attack you get a minute to prepare and choose troops and that’s it. You may not have to force everyone to attack their equal, but just one attack encourages it, maybe also if you only allowed a base to be attacked once instead of multiple times. It’d be really simple and almost exactly the same as regular attacks but it just adds new content
    Agree. The trick to making it work would be not having the two head-to-head legs happening consecutively, as they do in regular BH, yet still having them done blind, with no preview
    whatever

I have new idea or it could be old. In this a player will get 2 attacks( attacking and defending) in the attacking one you can attack any base and in the defending you attack the one who attacked you. The star distribution will be like this, if a person wins the defending attack then the attacker will not gain any stars. The attacker only gets the stars when the defender loses his attack or didn't do any in this way it could be symmetrical war also
    Last edited by Madhavaeron; November 28th, 2020 at 03:13 PM.

How about this: If the war is small-ish, each player attacks every enemy player? So a 5v5 war, every player makes 5 attacks.

Not a lot of extra stuff. Sign up for war, then the whole team has 24 hours to make their 5 attacks. Highest % wins.
    Last edited by JD4U; November 28th, 2020 at 03:48 PM.