Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley Coins

Centennial Club

Valley Coins

It seems to me that there are fewer valley coins being awarded this valley season. Normally I get quite a few rewards in a regular valley, I think I'll be lucky to get more than 4 this valley at the rate I'm collecting. And I'm playing as always.

Anyone else feel that way?

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    I’ll get about 10 000 tokens this season with my strategies at lv149. That sounds about normal for Chicken Valley after the fix of fuel station. Been consistent with my Valley performance.

so no, I don’t feel the same way.

Edit: for comparison, in previous Chicken Valley (season 11), I gathered 11 300 + tokens
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 7th, 2020 at 04:04 PM.

When it’s the chicken valley season, I get a lot less tokens then the sanctuary valley season. When I bring 3 animals back to the sanctuary, I get between 400-500 tokens. As for the chicken valley season, it’s only the “base” tokens for filling orders. When this chicken season is finished, I’ll have collected approximately 3 000 tokens. I don’t know how Meonhoc manages to collect 10 000 tokens.

This is most definitely a low token earning Valley season. I am barely able to earn enough to purchase the permits, let alone the puzzle pieces and the blue prints. I'm hoping to get at least all of those three things. Forget the big prize at the end, no way I'll earn enough! Also there are very very few chickens.
    Started playing July 2014

i got two scrolls out of it so far, quit happy already. There's a third one in there, will quit once i get that. Along with the recent boat-permit event, this is a very sudden pickup in the pace of scrolls.

Centennial Club
    Very few coins for me too. Not going to get the special deco (didn't get it last time it was a chicken valley either). I get the reasoning, that SC needs to make the piggy bank worth the effort now they created it. However it makes the chicken valley even more of a dead end than it was originally. Which is actually quite a feature.

So far I have bought a scroll and a puzzle piece. The puzzle piece purchase didn't register outside the valley, so that was just spilled coins. It feels like SC is really trying to make me "hate" the valley even more, than I already do. It is such a vaste of my time, and I wouldn't bother with it at all, if it wasn't for scrolls, puzzle pieces and blue prints.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post
    I donít know how Meonhoc manages to collect 10 000 tokens.
    Right now I collected 7600+ tokens and willl need ~350 tokens daily till the end of this Valley Season.

How my truck performs:
    - consistently gett to 200-spins daily, sometimes to 550-spin with crops or only 100-spins without crop
    - move from fuel station to fuel station (103 free fuel so far from the first 14 days) and camp there
    - privilege orders where tokens is high (like group orders)
    - save unused spin/fuel for the next day or when token offers are higher before moving
    - track progress regularly to balance tokens (know which one I need most every day and how much I need everyday to buy all my targeted items)

My minis (lv 40-50) with even less fields/animals/vouchers would still reach 100-spins consistenly, getting at least 6000 tokens by the end of season.

I have found orders offering 15, 20 and even 30 or 40 ish tokens each. For me, tokens earned from buildings is a direct consequence of fuel so I focus on stocking fuel whenever possible. Chicken is not an issue for me. Joining Valley quite early placed us with other active players who contribute to catching chickens. More will come overtime, I don't spend all my fuel just to get to a chicken.

The only time I would consider Piggy bank is during Sanctuary Valley where I have way too many left over tokens so taking a second exclusive prize makes sense.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Right now I collected 7600+ tokens and willl need ~350 tokens daily till the end of this Valley Season.

How my truck performs:
    - consistently gett to 200-spins daily, sometimes to 550-spin with crops or only 100-spins without crop
    - move from fuel station to fuel station (103 free fuel so far from the first 14 days) and camp there
    - privilege orders where tokens is high (like group orders)
    - save unused spin/fuel for the next day or when token offers are higher before moving
    - track progress regularly to balance tokens (know which one I need most every day and how much I need everyday to buy all my targeted items)

My minis (lv 40-50) with even less fields/animals/vouchers would still reach 100-spins consistenly, getting at least 6000 tokens by the end of season.

I have found orders offering 15, 20 and even 30 or 40 ish tokens each. For me, tokens earned from buildings is a direct consequence of fuel so I focus on stocking fuel whenever possible. Chicken is not an issue for me. Joining Valley quite early placed us with other active players who contribute to catching chickens. More will come overtime, I don't spend all my fuel just to get to a chicken.

The only time I would consider Piggy bank is during Sanctuary Valley where I have way too many left over tokens so taking a second exclusive prize makes sense.

Thanks Meonhoc, I‘ll try to step up my game for the remainder of this valley season.

Good luck Cheznatlavigne!

I joined meonhocís team of chicken hunters and we have collected 161 chickens so far. My tokens are about equivalent to meonhoc. During the day when I am active I sit at the fuel station till tokens are high around me. Then I perform my quests. When I sleep I park not at a fuel station but next to it, so I can collect the tokens in morning. It has been a great advantage to join this group and return to my hood to be in their valley! Thanks to all my chicken hunter friends. ❤️