Thread: Valley: where are the chickens.

Centennial Club

Valley: where are the chickens.

Everyone in my hood has the same complaint. We rarely see any chickens. What happened?
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 93 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Maybe they are caught by others before someone in your hood come online? Can you elaborate? How big is your hood? How many active? What do you do when checking for chickens? How often do you exepct to see chicken?

My Valley now has caught 106 of them.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Whats your valley total chicken collection? Thats the key one so you and your hood not seeing chickens might just be case that someone else in the valley has collected them already mine stands at 80 and me and my hood has only seen and collected 20 ourselves
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    I almost never see any in the first days or even a week, no matter what time I’m on. Then there seem to be more in the second half of the season. It doesn’t matter if there are other people around or if I’m off somewhere largely on my own.

Not sure whether that is done by the game on purpose, or if others are just rushing to get them and then slow down when many are caught, or something else. ?

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Agree there seemed to be fewer chickens, but I did get my 100.