Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Expansion permits

Expansion permits

In todays special boat event i have gained till now 4 rewards /4 expansion permits and also today i have bought 2 expansion permits in valley shop. How can it be that i own only 5 expansion permits?

Please check and correct. Thank you very much
    FL: 176
    TL: 56
    Trade only through In-game friends tag: #RYPCG8V
    Higher level buys first always works fine

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    On the Forum until the lights are turned off
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwwildcat View Post
    In todays special boat event i have gained till now 4 rewards /4 expansion permits and also today i have bought 2 expansion permits in valley shop. How can it be that i own only 5 expansion permits?

I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

No-one on the forum can help you with this issue, other than by giving advice; we do not have access to game files.

You need to contact Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 205 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwwildcat View Post

check the valley to see if you have purchased two land permits. Maybe you didn’t double click on it. If that’s not the case, contact support in the game. They seem to be able to verify, what went wrong. During the puzzle boat event, none of my boats had puzzle. They checked ans sent me 4 puzzle pieces with Alfred (the mailman).