Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Economy balance

Ok. After THREE weeks of nothing but RSS I have purchased ONE new piece of equipment that I should have to match my level. I have FOUR more to go. Economy is NOT balanced for me to play this game.

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    What do you sell in RSS? Do you buy from any farm ?

I started out with animal goods: bacon, eggs, milk, and wool. Then I would put a crop deal cheap with an ad. Sometimes players would buy the overpriced goods with the cheap crop. Many times not. I got bored with that and put in much less effort now. So now I fill up with linen goods and wait on Tom/Greg.

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    The ones you listed doesn't require much interacting. Let mix and match to make the experience fun for you.

I sugggest making use of all your machine and produce more: any animal feed, bread (all time best seller), corn bread, cream, brown sugar, popcorn, cotton fabric or wolly item, carrot juice or tomato juice, jam, rice noodles, pasta sheets.... These products are quick to make, so you can interrupt if you need the machine for something else. I am always looking for bacon. They are also always on high demand. Plant tree and bushes then sell the fruits.

Plant and sell some crops according to your down time (strawberry, tomatoes at night or sugarcane, soybean, rice when you can log in more often). Sell expansion item you don't need right away, they will always come again.

Don't use a mock ad. Load RSS with similar item and put ad on in. Help your customer find what you are selling instead of tricking them to come to your farm. You increase the chance it is seen by players who actually buy that way.

If you make an habit of selling, people will start following you when they know you keep selling a particular product regularly.
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 27th, 2020 at 11:04 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Pro Member
    Any of the fruits from trees- especially orange, lemon, and peach. Honey, wax, honey comb if you have extra. Regular popcorn, wool, bacon. Blankets.

What is your tag? I will add you to my list... if you want.

If you like, I'll help you with coin. DM me and we can figure something out.
    The grind to make coin to keep up with the machines one needs, is painful.I remember it well. Like you I nearly quit.

But this game is about community thru it's NH system. Whilst you aren't part of our hood, you ARE part of the wider community and I'd be happy to help you.

I'm a brit. It's bedtime. But if you decide to go ahead, I'll pick your message up tomorrow and we can arrange something