Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cwl

New Bloke/Chick

Cwl

I just joined a new clan to play CWL in but it says i cant spectate the clanís clan war league because im new to the clan. Do any of you know how long it will take till i can start spectating?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by xXJohnNairXx View Post
    I just joined a new clan to play CWL in but it says i cant spectate the clan’s clan war league because im new to the clan. Do any of you know how long it will take till i can start spectating?
    You can only spectate CWL if you are either on the roster for the clan, or are an elder or above.

It sounds like they have already got their league, so you won't be able to play CWL with them this season anyhow.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You can only spectate CWL if you are either on the roster for the clan, or are an elder or above.

It sounds like they have already got their league, so you won't be able to play CWL with them this season anyhow.
    Ok i got promoted to elder and one of the co leaders said they were going to opt me in cwl but they couldnt find me on the roster. Any fix to this?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by xXJohnNairXx View Post
    Ok i got promoted to elder and one of the co leaders said they were going to opt me in cwl but they couldnt find me on the roster. Any fix to this?
    If you joined the clan after they spun the CWL search then you canít be included in this monthís CWL in that clan.
    If you are not on the roster of that clan then you canít be included in the wars.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    If you joined the clan after they spun the CWL search then you canít be included in this monthís CWL in that clan.
    If you are not on the roster of that clan then you canít be included in the wars.
    Oh ok ty for letting me know