Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for new clan

Looking for new clan

Iím a leader of a level 17 clan 321 wins 221 losses hovering in masters II league. We are down to about 15-20 active players who like to war. Our actives may possibly join another clan if itís the right fit. We are looking for masters II or I CWL, max clan games, war 2-3 times per week, and 30-30 In CWL (not an option). We want a clan who is active and serious about trying to win wars, but not stressed out if we donít win or screw up an attack. Let me know if you think youíre clan may be a fit and I can send over my second account after CWL to check it out.

Come to Ham Masters level 21 #PYRRJ2V. We have rooms. Say mu0i sent you in request to join Pooch.
    Last edited by Mu0i; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:23 PM.

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooch11 View Post
    Iím a leader of a level 17 clan 321 wins 221 losses hovering in masters II league. We are down to about 15-20 active players who like to war. Our actives may possibly join another clan if itís the right fit. We are looking for masters II or I CWL, max clan games, war 2-3 times per week, and 30-30 In CWL (not an option). We want a clan who is active and serious about trying to win wars, but not stressed out if we donít win or screw up an attack. Let me know if you think youíre clan may be a fit and I can send over my second account after CWL to check it out.
    pooch, I can make Room in our feeder The Hamburglars. We just started CWL in Titanz and GT2 (Main) is pretty much full at 45. We recently merged with Titanz about 2 weeks ago and a bunch of our players jumped to there to kick things off.

Name: Eleven Heaven
    Rebuilding Clan.
    A clan of Level 5 with "ZERO" Wars Till Date .(And a war streak of 3)

Link:
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...&tag=22GVP0VP8

Tag: #22GVP0VP8

We look for Active Players, who come online atleast once in a Day! Donators are most welcome, will be given a VVIP Treatment. (Lol)

Promotions are earned by earning Leader's Trust and being "Loyal" to the Clan, and NOT to the Leader.

Anyone is welcome, No requirements at all. Although Players Causing Disruptive behavior would be kicked, ofcourse.

What's in it for you?
    You earn the Leader's trust and be his right Hand for more levels to come, and always have an Influence on the clan. (Long term Benefit&#128521

Mergers are Welcome.

I’m a leader of a level 17 clan 321 wins 221 losses hovering in masters II league. We are down to about 15-20 active players who like to war. Our actives may possibly join another clan if it’s the right fit. We are looking for masters II or I CWL, max clan games, war 2-3 times per week, and 30-30 In CWL (not an option). We want a clan who is active and serious about trying to win wars, but not stressed out if we don’t win or screw up an attack. Let me know if you think you’re clan may be a fit and I can send over my second account after CWL to check it out.
    Pooch, weve started CWL in all clans but Go to 2. If youre still looking come check us out. were to a 30v now.

English Speakers :: Adults :: Max Clan Games :: Movement between clans
    Goto2 :: #8RJJLCUV :: L19 Daily War Clan :: TH13 & 12 Non rushed :: 15v CWL in Masters
    The Hamburglars :: #8JL9CU0Q :: L15 Feeder Clan :: All Level THs :: CWL in Crystal
    Titanz of Warz :: #82UYQOP :: L10 Feeder Clan :: All Level THs :: CWL in Gold

Party Clashers - #2PCVGRP82

About Us:
    We are a new clan formed of a few real life friends looking to make a clan to its max potential. We really want to see this clan pop up and reach its max potential!

Upcoming Plans:
    Once somewhat established with a decent population we will start with Wars, we hope to war 3 times a week, though at the start, we might work into it.

What do we want?:
    ēWe want loyal clansmen to join us on our journey. Those who donít request every opportunity they get but donate when they see the chance
    ēPeople wanting to build our clan
    ēActive players who are friendly and mature

Concerning Elder and Co-Leader:
    Both of these will be obtainable for clansmen
    ēElder- Earned through trust and showing us that you are for our clan, whether by donations, or helping the lower THs with basic tips.
    ēCo-Leader- Will be a highly respected promotion if approved by the Founders, after you go above and beyond for the clan to help us grow and prosper among the ranks.

Thanks for the offer. We’re looking for an established clan to join after CWL. We’ve already started CWL. Looking to move before the next CWL. Not going to rush. If we bring around 15 players mostly TH 13 and maxed or near maxed we want to be able to war 30-30. Let me know if any of your clans can provide that. Check out my clan at #9URJUVCG. We could possibly be moving most of the top 15-20 Trophy members in that clan.

Sorry the unknown, we’re looking for an established clan

Millennial Club
    Check out "redzz warzz"
    #R09229J
    Last edited by RH69; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:24 PM.

Centennial Club
    Hey Pooch11,

I think we meet your requirements and you are welcome to check us out. #2J0VYQPU (GoonSquadElite).

A bit of info, we are currently in Masters III for CWL and already running 30v30, but that is with an handful of TH12 & a couple of TH11s. We could easily push up with the addition of your clan. We run regular wars with 24 hours between end and declare so about 3-4 times a week no pressure to join those wars. We always max clan games (not that difficult), but we put up 110k points in this past games and usually complete them within 36 hours.

We want to win (missing attacks is one of the few things that can lead to being kicked), but I cant claim that we are all great attackers.

The one thing we may have some difficulty with is freeing up the space for 15-20. Feel free to take a look and stop by if you would like...I can see what kind of room we could open up.

Best of luck with the search!
    Last edited by StoneHands; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:47 PM.