Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game imbalance

Game imbalance

Iím thinking it might be nice if supercell allowed you to sell your potions/ books etc that you earn, for more than the pitiful offering they make. For example, you can purchase a builder potion for 300+ gems but only sell it for 10 or 20. How is this fair ? How about you make it at least 100 ?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    The magic items are there to be used.

SC don't really want you to sell them, so they make the selling price so low that you only do it when you have to because you can't hold more.

Which means that is unlikely to change much.

Offering power potions to me when I have 5 constantly in the cc, fully upgraded troops for th 12 and being miles from a th13 is just useless, I can’t use them.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercthemerc View Post
    Iím thinking it might be nice if supercell allowed you to sell your potions/ books etc that you earn, for more than the pitiful offering they make. For example, you can purchase a builder potion for 300+ gems but only sell it for 10 or 20. How is this fair ? How about you make it at least 100 ?
    So if I got this straight, you get potions/books for free and if you sell these free items you get10-20 gems. I dont see anything wrong with this scenario at all. You certainly wouldnt sell the ones you purchased.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercthemerc View Post
    Offering power potions to me when I have 5 constantly in the cc, fully upgraded troops for th 12 and being miles from a th13 is just useless, I can’t use them.
    Which is the point. That is the only time anybody would sell them, which is what SC wants. You are getting something for them at least.

Nah the potions aren’t free, they are part of the season pass. Happy to get builder potions research potions etc but the power which is offered in abundance ( unlike the aforementioned) aren’t useful, therefor happy to sell but they sell for a pittance of what they actually cost.
    Same with offering them in challenges, no incentive. Offer more builder,research,resource,training, hero.......all valuable, AND able to be used.