Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Live attack sharing

Live attack sharing

Whenever I'm raiding, people see me live(from friends list or in clan) and it creates undue pressure on me and I just can't think straight.

Please make it optional or just don't show me how many people are watching. It affects my raid especially in legend league 😪

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    This is a frequently requested idea it might get implemented in the future.

I am Dark Healer's Master.

Thanks TP for the avatar and Legend for the signature.
    https://i.ibb.co/Rpm8HZ2/Sig09-2-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MrPresident1 View Post
    Whenever I'm raiding, people see me live(from friends list or in clan) and it creates undue pressure on me and I just can't think straight.
    Same here. It's like something that, you are on the stage and people in front of you are staring at you with BIG eyes. And that makes me nervous and due to this I screw up even the easiest attack. And after my epic fail, with a disheartened mind I can't even blame my fortune nor my clanmates and start to feel myself as a microscopic creature among them. Sometimes I tell them not to watch my attack but they don't listen to me and .....

Please make it optional or just don't show me how many people are watching. It affects my raid especially in legend league 😪
    And this affects me always and everywhere. I would like to have the option to turn off "spectators count" in the settings that would disappear the number of spectators from my screen. Even if it's a frequently requested idea , I see point in it .

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPresident1 View Post

I am waiting for this feature, it is worse when you are the last attacker and war fate is on your attack and whole clan is watching you

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I am waiting for this feature, it is worse when you are the last attacker and war fate is on your attack and whole clan is watching you
    This feature changes nothing with your reason. If your attack decides who wins then your clan is still waiting. The only thing is you can log off if you do bad but you can still do that now with people watching. Not to mention you don't know as the attacker if the spectators are your clan or opponents.

The only time I see how many are watching is after I have deployed all troops and spells. Before that I am focusing on my attack.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:41 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    This feature changes nothing with your reason. If your attack decides who wins then your clan is still waiting. The only thing is you can log off if you do bad but you can still do that now with people watching. Not to mention you don't know as the attacker if the spectators are your clan or opponents.

The only time I see how many are watching is after I have deployed all troops and spells. Before that I am focusing on my attack.
    You do know whether they are clanmates or opponents. There is a number to the right of the eye for clanmates, and one to the left for opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Yeah I can log off if the attack goes bad. That's good idea if and only if I can foresee that I will be failing this attack just after the deployment. But from my perspective it's not the place where the problem starts. This starts to happen just after I press the attack button and scouting for that 30 seconds. I see the eye and the numbers on both side of it just increasing ...1, 2 ,3,4,5,6 and just keeps increasing. My adrenaline starts to flow, and I feel the pressure of 10000 meter underwater. I forget what I planned, how I use that strategy .

And after the attack doesn't go as expected, I see my clanmates firing me in the chat. Sometimes I feel that it's better to ride a rollercoaster rather seeing the others watch your attack.

Yeah it's good that you have the power to control your mind and do the right thing at that moment.

But not many people are like that I guess. It's not that tough to move your eyeball a bit and have a look at the number of spectators for a second. At least I do it even if I don't want to. Somehow my focus reaches there and my mind urges to take a glance.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Yeah it's good that you have the power to control your mind and do the right thing at that moment.

But not many people are like that I guess. It's not that tough to move your eyeball a bit and have a look at the number of spectators for a second. At least I do it even if I don't want to. Somehow my focus reaches there and my mind urges to take a glance.
    Actually, I think most people are like that - or at least are not bothered by it, even if they do notice it.

If most people felt the way you do, there would be far more complaints here about it, rather than the few we do get.

But having said that, I can't see any argument against having an option to not show the spectator counts, so long as it isn't too hard to code. It only benefits a relatively small number, but so long as it is an option, it doesn't harm anybody.