Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not getting puzzle pieces with their bots today?

Anyone else not getting puzzle pieces with their bots today?

Both my farms affected. First 2 boats so far and nothing. (First wasnt summoned until after event started)

Lol. I meant boats.

support got back to me in under 15 minutes and sent my puzzle pieces! Still waiting on my other farm though.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa1980 View Post
    Both my farms affected. First 2 boats so far and nothing. (First wasnt summoned until after event started)
    same problem with the last few boat events... The first doesnít have a puzzle piece, which is fine. Now I am waiting for the second one and there is no puzzle piece with it! I donít understand.
    Level 167
    iOS

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    If players have puzzle piece available for them elsewhere in the game (Valley shop, locked and unlocked derby columns) , then they might not see boat puzzle piece in this event. Reason being the game tries not to offer more puzzle piece than one could claim to finish the book.

In the past, I heard Support helped if you keep filling those boats (eligible ones) and takes screenshots for proof.
    Last edited by meonhoc; September 30th, 2020 at 02:04 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    If players have puzzle piece available for them elsewhere in the game (Valley shop, locked and unlocked derby columns) , then they might not see boat puzzle piece in this event. Reason being the game tries not to offer more puzzle piece than one could claim to finish the book.

In the past, I heard Support helped if you keep filling those boats (eligible ones) and takes screenshots for proof.
    how is that fair if I might choose some other reward in the derby instead?
    Level 167
    iOS

I did not say it's fair. Current derby design doesn't stop you choose puzzle piece even when you cannot keep it. How would player feel when choosing a thing they cannot keep?

That's why Support steps in for boat event. The design is not flawless, just how it currently is.

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I did not say it's fair. Current derby design doesn't stop you choose puzzle piece even when you cannot keep it. How would player feel when choosing a thing they cannot keep?

That's why Support steps in for boat event. The design is not flawless, just how it currently is.
    Then they should at least consider the number of puzzle pieces still needed. I need a lot more than I have offered through derby for example.
    I donít think before it was designed this way. Never had an issue with boar events not bringing in puzzle 🧩
    Level 167
    iOS

I don't have Sanctuary unlocked, cannot provide more info from personal testing.

People have been reported this since months ago. That's how I know.

Quote Originally Posted by elenelle View Post
    how is that fair if I might choose some other reward in the derby instead?
    Same thing happened to me during the round of animals before this set. Contact Support. Explain the situation. Then choose what you want from the derby prizes. If you donít choose the puzzle piece, they should send Alfred the Postman to your farm with the missing puzzle piece.

EDIT: Just thought I should be clearer. When this happened to me, I had only ONE puzzle piece left to complete the book and my derby prizes showed a puzzle piece available to be chosen. If you have multiple pieces left, maybe the game is also taking any puzzle pieces in The Valley into consideration.

In any event, you might want to get Support involved early.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; September 30th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Same thing happened to me during the round of animals before this set. Contact Support. Explain the situation. Then choose what you want from the derby prizes. If you donít choose the puzzle piece, they should send Alfred the Postman to your farm with the missing puzzle piece.

EDIT: Just thought I should be clearer. When this happened to me, I had only ONE puzzle piece left to complete the book and my derby prizes showed a puzzle piece available to be chosen. If you have multiple pieces left, maybe the game is also taking any puzzle pieces in The Valley into consideration.

In any event, you might want to get Support involved early.
    I have no puzzle pieces in the valley and only 2 in the derby. I need a lot more to complete the animal.
    i sent a message to support, although I was not able to attach the screenshot. The next boat is also not bringing any 🧩..
    Level 167
    iOS