Thread: Derby: only 3 other teams

Derby: only 3 other teams

We had something weird happen after we took the first task. The first strange thing was the first place team we were competing against immediately had over 3000 points. The 2nd and more pressing matter is only 4 teams are showing up in the race. I am concerned about how demotions will work if we only have 4 teams.

When delaying derby start, a group of 15 can take hours to fully formed.

More team will come later.

Oh the 1st team don't immediately earn 3200pts. They already started doing task before your hood, maybe an hour, maby dozens minutes ago. That is 10 tasks that can be prepared for out of 12 available tasks on board.

What you see is the *accelerated animation* of what happened, just like when you check the board after a long period of time, seeing horses racing and points flying everywhere.
    Last edited by meonhoc; September 30th, 2020 at 12:44 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

The only delay we did was wait until the first bunny arrived. It has now been 24 hours and no teams have been added since that first population.

Do you mind sharing derby size and league? Big team might have difficulties to find match.

Not sure we player can do anything beside reporting bug here. If you need support, contact them in game. I heard this happened in the past but not sure what the outcome was.

So far, no one ranked 13th, 14th or 15th. The demotion could just affect those rank only.

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

We have 21 opted in derby, and we are in championship league. This has never happened before, and we always wait for the first bunny to arrive for a bunny derby. We usually have around 20 opted in as well, so nothing unusual with that, either. I am hoping you are correct about only 13-15th being coded for demotion.

Fingers crossed. Keep us posted please!