Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: guide to 5 star archers

  1. #11
    Pro Member Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Hanging with Samuel L Dogson
    Posts
    543
    When I'm farming gold or grape juice I always use a few wall breakers and the rest, all goblins. I don't concern myself with losing trophies either. You can win those back. Last night in about an hour and a half I farmed 1.2 million gold and lost 200 trophies. Ill have those trophies back in about the same amount of time with proper target selection.

    Target selection is also really key. So is using only the necessary amount of troops. I had one target last night that I got about 150k gold and only used 20 goblins

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Azul1105 View Post
    Baldiesrt got the point. The maximum amount available to loot form storage is 180k for sure. You sometimes find target offering more than that because they still have plenty of resources left uncollected in pump/mine
    To 007inch: haha, i did that in the past 3 times LOL. Waking up in the morning and saw my camp full of pekka

    Can you clarify and thanks never thought of this.
    if I fill my camps with goblins, will cost me 10k
    then queue up pukka,
    if I am attacked and my camps destroyed, will the pukka start to produce?
    soman overnight away, I wake up to no elixir and several pukka wandering about?

    Thanks

  3. #13
    Millennial Club baldiesrt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamill1 View Post
    Can you clarify and thanks never thought of this.
    if I fill my camps with goblins, will cost me 10k
    then queue up pukka,
    if I am attacked and my camps destroyed, will the pukka start to produce?
    soman overnight away, I wake up to no elixir and several pukka wandering about?

    Thanks
    correct, if u get attacked your camps will be filled with pekkas.

    You want someone to attack you before you go to sleep so you get shield. Hence why the OP has to check every 9 minutes before the ballon finishes. Then he cancels the balloons and re add it...he has to check every 9 mins until someone attacks him to give him shield.

  4. #14
    Senior Member DaveOThree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamill1 View Post
    if I am attacked and my camps destroyed, will the pukka start to produce?
    Yes they will.
    Free Advice: Don't upgrade your TH until everything else is maxed out - research, walls, buildings, everything.
    Level 80 Elder of Clan OCHERPUNITY - Level 8 Town Hall - League ranges from Silver II to Gold II, where the farming is fine!

  5. #15
    Forum Superstar hb808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    39.108851,-76.772808
    Posts
    3,166
    They tweaked our ability to hide elixir but still doable.
    Nothing makes you elite

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    4,103
    You my friend (thread starter) is severely damaged. (this is actually a compliment) Good job.

  7. #17
    Senior Member wicKedShaydes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    221
    well its a great guide, i knew it all already but should help others.

    my concern is that you've exposed the barrack trick for hiding sum elixir. the players will love this who didn't know but posting that on this forum is dangerous.
    u do know the moderators found out we used the building/cancel trick to hide larger amounts before from this site and shortly after changed it so you only get 50% back thus killing that stashing trick.
    this barrack trick is the only way we have left now to stash sum elixir. I hope they dont change that too now that you've told them about it.
    ~ ...Something wicKed this way comes... ~ xXx ~...Leader of ShaydesOFwicKed...~

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by wicKedShaydes View Post
    well its a great guide, i knew it all already but should help others.

    my concern is that you've exposed the barrack trick for hiding sum elixir. the players will love this who didn't know but posting that on this forum is dangerous.
    u do know the moderators found out we used the building/cancel trick to hide larger amounts before from this site and shortly after changed it so you only get 50% back thus killing that stashing trick.
    this barrack trick is the only way we have left now to stash sum elixir. I hope they dont change that too now that you've told them about it.
    And what valid reason would they give us for not allowing us to be able to hide a small percentage of our hard earned elixir other than them wanting us to buy it...

  9. #19
    He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hello Kitty Adventure Island
    Posts
    10,807
    Quote Originally Posted by crikeyimtrueblue View Post
    And what valid reason would they give us for not allowing us to be able to hide a small percentage of our hard earned elixir other than them wanting us to buy it...
    Because the game doesn't function well if people cannot obtain resources through raiding because others are hiding them. In addition there is a 30% cap on resource loss. That means you are by default already hiding 70% of your resources.

    In fact, the opposite of what you say is true. Permitting people to hide resources means that there is no way other than collectors or counting on really bad players who don't hide, to obtain more resources without purchasing gems.

    Generally speaking (although this last update makes it very hard if your TH is lv8), one's capacity to gain resources through raiding greatly outstrips one's capacity to gain resources via collectors and being able to hide them.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    Because the game doesn't function well if people cannot obtain resources through raiding because others are hiding them. .
    Correct..and the game doesn't function well if people cannot obtain resources through raiding because of a faulty matchmaking system either...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •