Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: clan game participation

Centennial Club

clan game participation

Ive seen some other posts about people asking about setting minimum points for clan games because it doesnt seem fair that some bases get only 50 points and are able to collect all the rewards.

this is an idea that works for our clan, so you might want to try it. or not. just throwing it out there.

we set a minimum point per base, normally 1200. bases that dont get it, dont get put into the next CWL. Or at least, they are not put in the first round of CWL. In our clan, if you dont do 7 out of 7 attacks in CWL, you arent eligible for bonus trophies.

knock on wood, but it works for us and we have never missed a reward yet in every single clan games.

Strongly agree that people should have personal targets to unlock each tier but the clan as a whole is required to hit a minimum.
    Granted it punishes mini bases but leeches are riding for free.
    As for incoming clan management trolls, these people are needed for wars, just feeling spiteful they don't deserve rewards for my hard work is all.

Nothing will be done to prevent freeloaders to freeloading so better just stop caring about them.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Strongly agree that people should have personal targets to unlock each tier but the clan as a whole is required to hit a minimum.
    Granted it punishes mini bases but leeches are riding for free.
    As for incoming clan management trolls, these people are needed for wars, just feeling spiteful they don't deserve rewards for my hard work is all.
    The people saying it is a clan management issue are "trolls", while you admit to wanting it just out of spite?

Anyhow, it is ruled out, it will not be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    Nothing will be done to prevent freeloaders to freeloading so better just stop caring about them.
    Nor SHOULD anything be done. I even open up our clan to help others (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-need-to-leech). I do not understand the OP's complaint at all. PapaTroll's post is spot on (apparently I need to spread reputation around more) and I wouldn't stick around very long in a clan that was this petty about clan games.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 60/65/40 heroes

Clan games are a mix of picking challenges that fit with your farming pattern and BB..
    Dont see the problem with those that dont hit the 4k, so long as top tier is secured.

Anything below 4k gains nothing extra, so whether its 50 points or 3950 it is a fail for the individual rather than the clan.
    I prob have 20 accounts back at the old clan now.. Those I am pushing, I get the 4k.. Those that are slow cook war accounts are leeches I guess.

We have a clear out after CG.. Those that are inactive are kicked, with an invite back..
    But the clan is always full, so 50k is easy enough, so those that are either busy or simply cant be bothered can do as they feel.. So long as they do something.

Its a clan management thing.. Doh.. Damn troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    Nor SHOULD anything be done. I even open up our clan to help others (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-need-to-leech). I do not understand the OP's complaint at all. PapaTroll's post is spot on (apparently I need to spread reputation around more) and I wouldn't stick around very long in a clan that was this petty about clan games.
    I agree with what you're saying, but I am also in a clan that is consistently hitting the top tier of rewards. If other clans are not, I can understand the frustration with their some of their clanmates doing the bare minimum.

I don't think OP was making a complaint, I believe it was posted from the POV of "yes, it's a clan management issue, and this is how my clan handles it, maybe it will help yours".

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I agree with what you're saying, but I am also in a clan that is consistently hitting the top tier of rewards. If other clans are not, I can understand the frustration with their some of their clanmates doing the bare minimum.

I don't think OP was making a complaint, I believe it was posted from the POV of "yes, it's a clan management issue, and this is how my clan handles it, maybe it will help yours".
    Agree.. numbers matter.. the more that are scoring, the less emphasis that need be placed on each individual account.
    I have noticed that within our clan, the numbers that hit 4k have escalated since SC introduced the incentive to do so.

But same as yourself, hitting max tier has never been a problem.. Casuals do challenges just as well as the most avid of war players, and the guys are mainly pumped for CG, so my experience is likely different to someone in a lesser populated or less energised clan