Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: One builder is not enough read please

Fresh Spawn

One builder is not enough read please

Hello
    As we all know that the is one builder in builder hall and that is not really enough it makes you get bored. I don't attack much on that because I have one builder and he is working and I don't need the money but if there is another builder it might get it interesting. IF YOU SAY IT WILL MAKE THE GAME SHORT THEN you can make the building time longer.

Ideas for adding the builder for the videos

He can be his long lost twin brother .

He can be a six builder in the main village which is always forgotten by the other builders so came to night village.

Or he is just an explorer who is a builder and built his own ship.

Thank you for reading it.

When you obtain BH9, you are able to build a building called the O.T.T.O hut which allows you to complete 4 tasks which will then allow you to unlock a 2nd builder on the BH or transfer him over to your main TH.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxijems View Post
    Hello
    As we all know that the is one builder in builder hall and that is not really enough it makes you get bored. I don't attack much on that because I have one builder and he is working and I don't need the money but if there is another builder it might get it interesting. IF YOU SAY IT WILL MAKE THE GAME SHORT THEN you can make the building time longer.

Ideas for adding the builder for the videos

He can be his long lost twin brother .

He can be a six builder in the main village which is always forgotten by the other builders so came to night village.

Or he is just an explorer who is a builder and built his own ship.

Thank you for reading it.
    We already have this. You actually create it as a second builder in BH, but then can transfer it to main village as a 6th builder (which most people do). You can transfer him back and forth as much as you like though, so if you only need 5 builders in main village, transfer him back to give a second in builder base.

But remember that loot in builder base is limited enough you will often not have enough to properly use a 2nd builder there.