Thread: Suggestion on matching and donation

Fresh Spawn

Angry Suggestion on matching and donation

<ruled out idea redacted> and can supercell categorize the league bracket according to home base for better matching when looting and for better matching on wars.
    I also suggest the value of walls is too much expensive for upgrade is too be lowered..
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:10 AM.

Donating gems is a ruled out idea.

I don't understand your suggestion for matchmaking.

Wall prices are just fine, they're intended to be a source to dump excess loot. Keep a builder free at all times and then dump your extra loot into walls
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Forum All-Star
    The walls have to be expensive, otherwise people would finish the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mhike31 View Post
    Can there be a donation of Gems? and can supercell categorize the league bracket according to home base for better matching when looting and for better matching on wars.
    I also suggest the value of walls is too much expensive for upgrade is too be lowered..
    The first idea of yours to donate gems is ruled out.

And can you make the idea of matchmaking more clear ? I am unable to understand what you are trying to say about it. And speaking of wall prices I would say that it's quite balanced compared to the current situation of the game. Meaning that , it's at a point that makes the progression not faster nor slower. So imo it's not that expensive as a whole. But yeah, wall price is also reduced for example last year it was reduced. So I think SC won't be doing a reduction anytime soon.