Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash stream music

Clash stream music

Watching the clash world championship livestreams, and i love the intro and outro music clash uses for it. Does anyone know where i could find this music or what the artist/song titles are? Id be grateful for any info. Thanks

No idea, there are apps that may help you.

Not sure if it is against Forum policy to name one I use, so I suggest you google, "what is that tune" and you will find an app that will assist.
    Rattling along with The Old Geezers
    Over 7 years of Anarchy, Chaos and Destruction

As Billy Batson would say, "SHAZAM".

Indeed. Shazam would be the best to search up the songs you wanna find with its background search feature.

Thanks guy's, will try that

Didnt help :{ lol

It could have been a theme composed specifically for the event. Thatís my guess. In that case, Shazam ainít gonna find it.

If itís an arrangement of an existing work, you might be able to identify it with an app called ďSound HoundĒ if thatís still around. That app can identify a song even if itís being hummed.

I havenít heard the theme. Do you have a link? If so, maybe you would have a better chance of crowd-sourcing the answer from active forum members if they could hear it.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:17 PM.

https://youtu.be/eXAZNaNzxoI
    The music im referring to is the music they play at the start of the qualifiers, during the countdown and also the music played during the highlights at the end of each stream

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    https://youtu.be/eXAZNaNzxoI
    The music im referring to is the music they play at the start of the qualifiers, during the countdown and also the music played during the highlights at the end of each stream
    I do believe those are proprietary songs that ESL composed for the streams and don't think they're available for download. I've asked our ESL contact to see if they can be found anywhere, but don't get your hopes up.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Thank you so much Darian, much appreciated doing that for me. The music scores are pretty epic and get you hyped up.I'd love nothing more than being able to play this while building myself up for some important war attacks lol
    Last edited by Itsjusmac; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:26 AM.