Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash stream music

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsjusmac View Post
    Thank you so much Darian, much appreciated doing that for me. The music scores are pretty epic and get you hyped up.I'd love nothing more than being able to play this while building myself up for some important war attacks lol
    May I suggest listening to "Carmina Burana" composed by one-hit wonder Carl Orff? Here's a link to an inspiring performance of "Carmina Burana".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwVqsIbCVio

As for me, when I'm ready to make an epic attack, my mind plays the final movement from Beethoven's Fifth Symphony, the version performed by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Fritz Reiner in 1959. And thanks to the RCA sound engineers, this performance by the CSO will stand the test of time, IMHO.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    September 29, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:00 PM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

I bet failing to triple hurts a lot more after listening to one of those songs! The higher you are, the harder you fall!

Sandy
    TheCrimsonKeep (#JQVJVUR): Serious war clan. th12+. Adults, supportive and friendly. Always improving.
    TheCrimsonKeep2 (#GVVU90VU): Casual war clan. Balanced th7+. Takes a day off between wars.
    TheCrimsonGate (#8J9QVPRCQ): Feeder to TCK and TCK2. Recruiting th10+.

sounds like a piece of Hans Zimmer and Klaus Badelt :P
    Old men start wars, young men fight them, and everyone in the middle gets killed. War is natural; Peace is accidental.