Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most fun TH level for mini account?

Centennial Club

Most fun TH level for mini account?

I already have a maxed TH13 doing clan wars and climbing legends. But now I have a second mini account for diddling around. In your opinion what is the best TH level between 9-12 in terms of just “most fun?” I don’t want to upgrade my mini account only to have regrets later on.

I found 11 to be quite fun on my mini. It'll be going to 12 in a few weeks. I enjoyed 12 much more than 13 the first time so hoping it is still just as fun.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I have a max 7, 8, 11, 12 and 13........ and a 9 I am currently working on.
    I like playing the 11 and 12 in wars, 13 is frustrating me and I am looking forward to getting the 9 maxed, I’m not looking forward to the hero grind, but I will be happy once it’s done.
    I find until TH9 it is kind of boring, as there is not much to play around with.
    My ultimate goal is to have 8, 9,10,11,12,13 all maxed out. Don’t think I will get there...... but it gives me something to shoot for........

Crab Claw
    By far TH10, at least in terms of war. Access to maxed SMs, bowlers and max spell capacity makes for a lot of fun. Fairly easy to wipe opponents even with no-skill attacks hehe.
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    By far TH10, at least in terms of war. Access to maxed SMs, bowlers and max spell capacity makes for a lot of fun. Fairly easy to wipe opponents even with no-skill attacks hehe.
    Concur. TH9 is still fun, but IMO TH10 is a little better because the healing ban on infernos was lifted and siege machines were added.

Personally i love th9.

Trying hard to resist starting a 3rd account and I blame you NC if I do...

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Imjustaboutokinwar View Post
    Trying hard to resist starting a 3rd account and I blame you NC if I do...

haha, well you know, I played for literally 4 years or more with only the one account, then I got bored waiting for stuff and just doing wallz, so I started the mini, then another...... now with my retirement looming large I started my retirement clan and needed it to be level 5 so I could self donate with leveling up the troops so had to have 5 of myself so I could do wars to level up the clan.....
    then ofc cg and cwl come along and they all have to leave, so someone had to stay behind, thus now having 6 accounts. Getting to max TH8 is so super easy and fast now, but the hero grind at 9 is looming, not as scary as it once was, but still scary nonetheless.......

and ofc wallz r life............ so there’s that......
    Last edited by Night Crawler; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:31 AM.

Banned
    Th 1.............4

For me, TH 11 is exciting to play as a mini account and the reason is simple. It's not too hard nor easy. After playing on my main for a couple of hours when it feels like I am done in here for now , I go to my TH 11 and it kinda feels good and reminds me when I used to see TH 11 as the highest TH level in-game , so it makes me feel nostalgic as well .