Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair war with siege machines

Unfair war with siege machines

Clan I am in had a war which had only TH10 and below. The other team was able to use siege machines in war. Does supercell plan to change this unfair advantage? There are no TH12's on our team. The donations should be limited to those in war, or at least the TH level.

Forum Superstar
    Go to a request & leave clan and get some yourself, they do donate them.

Wars are matched with the players in them not with who is in clan.

May be you can recruit a th 12 or th 13 player. Or may be you can make a donation i.d of siege machines. There are so many options.

This has been the case since wars began.

Supercell balance the game towards the highest TH levels. The only fix is to get yourself some TH12/13s or join a req/leave clan for donations.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtVand3lay View Post
    Clan I am in had a war which had only TH10 and below. The other team was able to use siege machines in war. Does supercell plan to change this unfair advantage? There are no TH12's on our team. The donations should be limited to those in war, or at least the TH level.
    when they came out we were in the same boat. i rushed an account to 12 specifically to donate them. it's actually a really solid cwl only account right now

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    when they came out we were in the same boat. i rushed an account to 12 specifically to donate them. it's actually a really solid cwl only account right now
    Ditto.. I ruined my pride and joy when siege was unleashed on the world..
    It was an obvious game changer from day 1, so as leader I had to act..

Where is your leader Art?..
    Siege has been around since June 2018, so isnt exactly new.

You can go visit other clans to stock up..
    But any clan that wars with TH10 and up really needs a supply of their own..
    It is essential kit for war.

Forum Legend
    Rush someone in your clan to TH12 just for donating machines for war.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum All-Star
    It is a deliberate game feature to make TH9-10 resting accounts/clans upgrade to TH11-12.

There was, I believe, and actual problem with many people believing that CoC was at its best at TH9, and got less fun with upgrading (to TH10 & 11). Masses of people were sitting at TH9-10, becoming perfect at that level, reliably 3 starring every time, and getting bored. This is the pathway to stagnation.

So they added the siege engines, which give serious advantage to clans that have accounts that upgrade.

Your answer is to push some accounts to TH12. You can use Request&Leave clan, but I would consider that a short term solution until you get accounts to TH12. There is no need to rush anyone to TH13, or to push more than a couple of accounts to TH12.

if you want to donate max unless you have a lvl10+ clan (which is highly unlikely in the ops case) you will need to go to 13. further if you want to get SB you'll need to go to 13 as well.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by George1971 View Post
    It is a deliberate game feature to make TH9-10 resting accounts/clans upgrade to TH11-12.

There was, I believe, and actual problem with many people believing that CoC was at its best at TH9, and got less fun with upgrading (to TH10 & 11). Masses of people were sitting at TH9-10, becoming perfect at that level, reliably 3 starring every time, and getting bored. This is the pathway to stagnation.

So they added the siege engines, which give serious advantage to clans that have accounts that upgrade.

Your answer is to push some accounts to TH12. You can use Request&Leave clan, but I would consider that a short term solution until you get accounts to TH12. There is no need to rush anyone to TH13, or to push more than a couple of accounts to TH12.
    I would agree many folk were parked at TH9.. But I think its because TH10 had so much bad press..
    During its heyday as top hall, 10 was unbelievably difficult to 3 star, bordering on impossible before the ferno was nerfed.

It is, in my opinion, the biggest hall jump out there.. Complexity starts here..
    Siege is powerful.. It breaks down the barriers.. Literally.
    Couple that with ferno nerf and stronger cc troops in the modern game, and it is now sitting where it should be, 3 halls below max game, and simply a stepping stone on the journey towards that final destination.

Advantage?.. It is a massive one if facing a clan without..
    But siege is essential for a clan that does war.. It has been around for 2 years now.. And should be a consideration when starting up ones own clan..
    Fair warning to anyone looking to join a clan that has a TH8 as leader.