Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair war with siege machines

Quote Originally Posted by dadofteenies View Post
    Hello, sir. I just meant if one wanted an infinite advantage in war, right now, the trick may be to have th10 accounts with, perhaps, no mortars/bows, etc. But with the 35 space cc and a th12 in the background.

No such account can be created from scratch at this time. F'gv me if i was unclear. I simply meant that i always admired the @martians... but if i were to try to attempt a feat as they did, today, i would want a collection of th10s that lacked mortars, etc
    Defenceless bases(the old ones that you cant do anymore) dont work much anymore, afaik. SuperCell has changed the matchmaking.

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Defenceless bases(the old ones that you cant do anymore) dont work much anymore, afaik. SuperCell has changed the matchmaking.
    Bit offtopic, but yea 1 cannon TH11s have luckily gone awol in regular wars. They still occasionally pop up in CWL.
    Just finished CWL? Post your data here:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

Quote Originally Posted by dadofteenies View Post
    Hello, sir. I just meant if one wanted an infinite advantage in war, right now, the trick may be to have th10 accounts with, perhaps, no mortars/bows, etc. But with the 35 space cc and a th12 in the background.

No such account can be created from scratch at this time. F'gv me if i was unclear. I simply meant that i always admired the @martians... but if i were to try to attempt a feat as they did, today, i would want a collection of th10s that lacked mortars, etc
    you missed Josh's point and that was that a war run with accounts like this would inevitably be perfected and hence lose their streak.

Quote Originally Posted by Munitor View Post
    Bit offtopic, but yea 1 cannon TH11s have luckily gone awol in regular wars. They still occasionally pop up in CWL.
    Not completely AWOL in regular wars. The clan I'm in ran into one in the last week or so. Although they are rare, I'll agree with that.