Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for serious derby

Looking for serious derby

I have three of us who are looking for serious derby. We do 10 tasks 320-400 always. Level 71-121

Centennial Club
    Hi ����. How serious? ��. If you are looking to place first every week, then we are not for you. We do however place most weeks ..
    Kind, Courteous, Self-Sufficient? Check us out.
    Champions League, Adult Only NH with experienced, multi-national players (UK/Europe/USA/Canada), levels 56-257.
    We love to derby but we don't love pressure. If real life gets in the way, no problem, just opt out.
    If opted in, 9 x max points, required - 10th optional, your diamonds, your choice. We don’t require tasks to be completed quickly (everyone has their own way of playing) so we always get all possible horseshoes, bingo lines, rabbits etc and place most of the time.
    If you are looking for a relaxed place to play with nice people, dm me ��

PM sent. You sound like the perfect fit for our hood

Centennial Club
    👉👉We want you!! 👈👈
    Momma nanas gang, MNG, is currently seeking derby oriented, hard working, helpful new friends to join our NH. We are a 320/400 task only NH if you participate in the derby. Just dont park your farm, this is hayday not monopoly, no free parking here 🤷. We are all town active too! Want to chat? Great, jump on in.... Want to play in peace, that's cool too! We are a simple fun loving NH looking for you to share our NH with!

NH tag: 8Y9GRRLQ
    Tell em boogie sent ya 😉

🙌Hello!!🙌
    I have a new NH and iím looking for serious derby players🐷🐽, currently itís only me and one another person in my NH, so iím looking for new members..
    I take hay day derbies seriously and if people donít play 3 derbies in a row i kick them out.
    Everyone becomes an elder after first completed derby!
    Currently Iím in novice rank but my goal is champions league ) so if you are willing to help here are my NH infos:
    Name: LilíDer Bi
    Tag: Y2JJ99G8
    Required level is 40!
    Type: i am looking for helpers, traders, derby focused players, you need to be nice/chatty!
    Hope you join🐮🐷!

Sent you a pm.
    Lvl 164, town 47 #ULU2U8Y

Trainee
    Our Hood is called Derby Teamworks. We are a serious Derby hood and we win with knowledge and teamwork rather than using shed loads of diamonds. If you are interested in being part of a strong team where sharing and good manners are essential search for Derby Teamworks in the game or on Facebook where you will find all our rules etc.

Kindred: similar in kind; oneís family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, derby-focused, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Chat Ė its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve maximum points per derby (10 x 320 point tasks), if opted in
    • Additional point goal for special derbies
    • Be at least level 60 Ė will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly
    • Willing to communicate with hoodies via KIK

Current composition:

• Medium sized hood Ė 18 hoodies
    • Farm levels Ė 69 through 195
    • Town levels Ė 22 through 54
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Vietnam, Indonesia
    • Leader: Sam's Place (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

Current Medals:
    Gold: 81
    Silver: 45
    Bronze: 26

If interested, request to join! You can contact me through the forum or KIK (Samboville)

Name: Kindred Kith
    Emblem: Blue dog on red circular background
    Tag: #89C99JCL

Pro Member
    We are a serious hood! Check us out:

6 year old neighborhood with 124 golden trophies searches for independent new members.

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 124🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 12-48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player.

Once our derby is complete and the hustle and bustle is over we do tend to be a quieter group.

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

We will have two less competitive relaxed derbies per month. This means we wont be trying to finish in 12 hours that week! lol We will still go for 10 tasks at highest points though. If it looks like we would not be placing top three that week then no tenth would be required of course!

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤

👋👋Hello fellow farming addicts! Central Collective is pursuing 6 more equal minded players!

🥇Championship League hood seeking Derby Focused players!

A Collective is defined as- A group of entities that share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together to achieve a common objective.

👩🏼♥🌾🧑🏽♥🌾We are a team of international experienced players levels 34-141 that recently moved on from our original NH. Due to our strategies we always place in the top 3. Our goal is to be within the top 200 on the global leaderboard. We currently have 24 extremely active members! Played a few derbies and want to take it to the next level? We love to support and teach young farms how to be competitive.

☑️Levels 35 and above
    ☑️320/400 only
    ☑️Must have derby experience.
    ☑️Mandatory extra task every week. 10/19
    ☑️Must have discord for easier communication
    ☑️18+
    ☑️English speaking hood.
    ☑️No outside trading. (Thereís no need when you join our hood)
    ☑️ Must be able to finish derby in 3 days or less.
    ☑️Town needs to be at level 13
    ☑️Have at least 6 fishing spots open.

🤩We are friendly, active, and very helpful. Very understanding if you need to opt out for derby! We all have lives! Just let someone know. 🙂

📲Dm me for more info!
    👒Farm Tag: YCJ8PJQR