Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What’s your highest war win streak?

Yesterday’s war was tough and slightly mismatch but we won 🙌🏻 😃. It’s 22nd victory now. 🥳

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    When I said it was a mismatch then how can you say we got outplayed by better clan ?

I know you are feeling jealous. And you are telling a lie, actually you are building loosing streaks in 2 clans of 101 and 66, gd luck and keep loosing
    There is more to being outplayed than what happens on the battlefield. Besides that, numerous people come on here and cry about a mismatch when they lose by one or two stars. Losing by one or two stars doesn’t sound like a mismatch to me. As for the rest of your post, I won’t reply to your childish insults. I believe those are a breach of forum rules.

Idk more about MMA but one thing is that it’s always matches evenly and it’s all about planning our attacks. There’s always a fair chance for both clans to get 3 stars on every base using there top half players both attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitrang98 View Post
    Idk more about MMA but one thing is that it’s always matches evenly and it’s all about planning our attacks. There’s always a fair chance for both clans to get 3 stars on every base using there top half players both attacks.
    This is simply false. It does not always match evenly regardless of your experience. It is quite good, but it does occasionally give matches that are lopsided and impossible for one side to win. This is pretty rare for my clans. But it happens much more often with the current win streak clans.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:25 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH11 - Doctor Worm 50/50/20 heroes/near max d
    TH12 - doug 60/65/40 heroes

Our highest win streak clan is currently at 287, our other clan is at around 150-0, our feeder is at 45 and another one I started playing in a month or so ago is at around 185.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked