Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing those 1 star defenses, game skill improved?

Missing those 1 star defenses, game skill improved?

Hi,

When I was TH11 or even before that, I used to see some 1 star defenses in war.
    Now in the current state, either in legends or cwl, I hardly able to see any 1 star defenses, even if you try to keep an anti 1 star base, getting 1 out of 10 defenses may be. With blimp or eq plus ww combo, no base is safe.
    I am missing those 1 star defenses.
    Now, its all about 2 stars, but how much low percentage we can defend.

So are you telling that defenses are too nerfed at TH 11 ?

I get a couple 1 star defenses a day in legends. They are rarer in war when you have time to plan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Depends on where you are in legend. If in lower legend and not seeing any one star than its time to redesign your base.

As Piper said CWL has a lot of time to plan and make specific army for that base, hence usually one star is not expected.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Hi,

When I was TH11 or even before that, I used to see some 1 star defenses in war.
    Now in the current state, either in legends or cwl, I hardly able to see any 1 star defenses, even if you try to keep an anti 1 star base, getting 1 out of 10 defenses may be. With blimp or eq plus ww combo, no base is safe.
    I am missing those 1 star defenses.
    Now, its all about 2 stars, but how much low percentage we can defend.
    When TH11 was the max TH level, there was a point when the game was very heavily balanced towards the defensive end of the spectrum, and yes the 1 stars were a lot more prevalent. Right now the game is in a pretty good state and those 1 stars are extremely rare.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

If you aim for 2 stars, it's really hard to miss, but those 2 stars will probably be all you are going to get. Layout designs usually force you to take risks to get the third star, and that's where mistakes happen.
    I designed two th13 war layouts that usually get 20-35% of 1 star attacks at legends/regular clan wars. I don't think it's bad, since most players go to a safer approach.
    Yes, we had more 1 star attacks at the old times of th11, but that was an extremely unbalanced scenario.
    Things are a lot better now, and 2 stars are not guaranteed: blimp can be trolled by tornado, sweepers and guided bombs, and skeletons combined with defenses can neutralize those yetis without a rage spell.
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:59 PM.

One star is only when you mess up, like drop 11 bat spells that get hoovered up by tornado trap or all your electros get dropped in an air mine field directly in front of a tornado trap with all the infernos and Giga inferno lighting them up... Had times.
    Since sneaky goblins were a thing taking out town halls become easy.. some people screw it up as they use the blimp at the start rather than clear a path and make sure it's trap free.

Hmm, yeah, when th11 was max, we were able to see some 1 stars.
    I am floating between 5480 to 5530 currently, I can understand the skilled players here and chances are nearly less, one 1 star may be in 24 defenses like.
    I see the trend change from 1 star to keep a base that defends for low percentage 2 stars.
    I surely see, the skilled level of players ( various platforms like YT) and game well balance right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Hmm, yeah, when th11 was max, we were able to see some 1 stars.
    I am floating between 5480 to 5530 currently, I can understand the skilled players here and chances are nearly less, one 1 star may be in 24 defenses like.
    I see the trend change from 1 star to keep a base that defends for low percentage 2 stars.
    I surely see, the skilled level of players ( various platforms like YT) and game well balance right now.
    I'm close to that range. 4460 right now. 7 one star defenses in my defense log. Just under 2 a day. Keep trying different bases. My current one has some air mines and heroes along the most common blimp paths. Most of my one star defenses come from the tome wearing off just as the blimp hits mines. Not often, but just enough to be satisfying.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    OP, early you have not faced my clan in war. Recently I seem to specialize in the 99% one-star.
    Lol🤣 hope to see your clan