Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valley - Yawn

I think the number of tokens is consistent with what is usually offered during chicken valley season.

But I do see two problems. On neither of my farms this valley, have I got a single lure or duck/lobster tasks for fuel spin. Just fishing and nets. I always look forward to collecting feathers during valley.

plus, I dont know if its statistically possible to land on number 6 as many times as I have unless wheel is programmed that way. Never seen this before. At least not to this extent. I would say both farms are landing on 6 about 60% of the time or higher.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1980 View Post
    I think the number of tokens is consistent with what is usually offered during chicken valley season.

But I do see two problems. On neither of my farms this valley, have I got a single lure or duck/lobster tasks for fuel spin. Just fishing and nets. I always look forward to collecting feathers during valley.

plus, I dont know if its statistically possible to land on number 6 as many times as I have unless wheel is programmed that way. Never seen this before. At least not to this extent. I would say both farms are landing on 6 about 60% of the time or higher.
    The spin wheel is a bit of a joke. The number you will get is already predetermined before the spin. I've seen my wheel slowing down and about to land on a number then speed up and land on another number.

Do you think the same applies to the Wheel of Fortune? I do.