Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley - Yawn

Valley - Yawn

Why is the valley so boring? The only good thing is when you can pick up animals to take to sanctuary.
    Also why is it so hard to collect spin? You have to make so much effort just to get a spin! Itís an utter scam, and a waste of time.

We need new things in the valley. Maybe new challenges, new things to collect, scenarios to complete.

Iíve barely touched valley this time as itís so boring!
    Last edited by Misfits81; September 26th, 2020 at 11:10 AM.

Luckely there is also the town, the derby, trucks, boats and your farm to keep yourself busy with. I see valley just as an extra area you can gain XP and some items. So yes maybe its not always that exciting, but otherwise it would consume too much time Im afraid.

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    The game relies on players not doing the exact same task in the game. Otherwise we will all sell the same product over and over .

It's normal and even expected to have people prefer some activities than the others. I personnaly don't like Town nor Derby nor the Sanctuary. But I love Valley. Plenty of crops in DD, extra booster storage, ditches and bonsai tree.

Valley surely can use some achivements but I wouldn't like it that someone at level 50 or 100 can achieve the same thing as someone at level 200+ with more ressource. Otherwise why even level up to get penalized ?
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Misfits81 View Post
    Why is the valley so boring? The only good thing is when you can pick up animals to take to sanctuary.
    Also why is it so hard to collect spin? You have to make so much effort just to get a spin! Itís an utter scam, and a waste of time.

We need new things in the valley. Maybe new challenges, new things to collect, scenarios to complete.
    Iíve barely touched valley this time as itís so boring!
    The only good thing about this season , the beautifully design layout from past is brought back. It is nice to look at and easy to figure out what area your truck is at. Also there are several permits up for prizes.
    Other than that valley has been turned into a ridiculous joke!
    After spending much doing sun tasks all of my farms get nothing but 6
    on every single spin.
    Noticed the buildings are mostly paying only about 15 tokens each.
    With the small amount of fuel I am getting for my efforts, I came to realize this is a foolish waste of time.
    I just shut it all down! Forget Valley!

Also why is it so hard to collect spin? You have to make so much effort just to get a spin! It’s an utter scam, and a waste of time.

I’ve barely touched valley this time as it’s so boring!
    Why is it a scam? It costs nothing. If you don't like it don't play it.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

You actually don't gain any XP from the Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipfarm View Post
    You actually don't gain any XP from the Valley.

You are right, I made a mistake there, I ment tokens.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    ...Noticed the buildings are mostly paying only about 15 tokens each.
    With the small amount of fuel I am getting for my efforts, I came to realize this is a foolish waste of time.
    I just shut it all down! Forget Valley!

I wonder if your game is affected by a glitch. Some of my buildings are giving 15 to 20 tokens. And some buildings which asked for delivery requests are giving 27 tokens of one color. I must be lucky because I collected 600 blues, 500 reds, and 500 greens.

My goal is to reach 1500 total tokens to buy the exclusive decoration and some UMs and expansion permits. The season will end in about 15 days and I experienced 5 truck breakdowns so far.

BTW, I don't stop at fuel stations unless they're in the same direction of my destinations to the buildings.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    September 29, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 30th, 2020 at 12:26 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Yeah, fueling stations give you 3 or 4 fuels maybe half the time, so not worth going out of your way. Once I've finished my daily quests, I will park at the fuel stations all day and keep checking back. Yesterday I got 2 free fuels of 3 and 4 and I never moved.
    Today I have a "group order request." As usual, there are none on the board. Waiting that out and hoping.

Also why is it so hard to collect spin? You have to make so much effort just to get a spin! It’s an utter scam, and a waste of time.

I’ve barely touched valley this time as it’s so boring!
    totally disagree with your post misfit hayday is a game thats ment to be fun sone farmers play the valley others play in the town more and others like to farm and some focus on the derby meanwhile a fair few like to dabble in all parts of the game asking for new things in the valley can easily stop the game being fun and suddenly become a chore for a lot of farmers . As for your its so much effort just to get a spin thats nonsense i dropped some pumpkins in my field took me all of five seconds and i got a spin then i went to the fishing area dropped some nets and got a second spin yesterday i filled a few boat crates and yup you guessed it i got a spin so zero time wasted did my sun tasks for two days taking no more then five mins open a red box and did the bomb mini gsme getting lots of free goodies so defo no scam either
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks