Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to join at the moment - Why ??

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    I have experienced this earlier and thought that these clans have lot of pending requests But now this has happened with our clan also. Some players (from friendly clans) can't send us request as they say "unable to join clan at the moment", but we don't have any pending request. Why does this happens ?
    Does your clans chat move pretty quickly? Is it possible you have undecided join requests that got pushed off the log? They're still valid even though they're not in the chat log.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Does your clans chat move pretty quickly? Is it possible you have undecided join requests that got pushed off the log? They're still valid even though they're not in the chat log.
    I doubt that happened and he said he was not able to send request as this message appears to him "unable to join clan at the moment", which I think is hardly affected by chat moving quickly in clan.
    I remember, this has happened to me also when I was not able to join "some specific clans" with all the ids. (Clan requirememts were met obviously)

What......?
    Sorry havent read until end.🙄

I doubt that happened and he said he was not able to send request as this message appears to him "unable to join clan at the moment", which I think is hardly affected by chat moving quickly in clan.
    I remember, this has happened to me also when I was not able to join "some specific clans" with all the ids. (Clan requirememts were met obviously)
    Are others able to send join requests? Because if you have other pending requests that were pushed off the chat feed this is exactly what they would get when trying to join.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Have you been bouncing around clans a bit much right before ?

Just to double check: the person doing the requesting doesn’t have another join request on the chat page ?
    the person wasn’t recently kicked from or rejected from the clan ?

(You’ve already mentioned there were no pending join requests, that could be an explanation too)

Its also possible there’s a slight delay in the system and it didn’t immediately recognized you’d left the previous clan. Things like this will usually sort itself out.
    Happened with me twice this month I rarely open that account so don't think hopping has anything do also my others accounts were able to join but not that one and my accounts stays clan less most of the time