Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got banned for talking about my self

For player tag, go to https://www.clashofstats.com and use the player search. Enter your base name. If many others use the same name, select "Add criteria" and filter upon XP range.
    Last edited by rowman; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:41 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonShades0 View Post
    Do you guys know where I can make a appeal at?
    Given you are trying to recover an account and you donít know what account you are asking about, Iíd say itís impossible.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 | RC: L11 | Max Trophies: 5000+

I have the player tag and everything I just donít know where I can do it at

Even if itís impossible I wonít know until I try

Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonShades0 View Post
    Even if it’s impossible I won’t know until I try
    May as well try if you want to, but bans are usually final.

I know you said you were bad-mouthing yourself, but others witnessing it could still be offended even if whatever was typed was not directed at them. I’ve always had a clan policy to boot people who use hate speech even if doing so in an informal or colloquial way, because even viewing something that can be deemed as hateful can be a trigger or otherwise offend somebody. I don’t know your specific circumstances, but hate speech, even if self-referential, is in my opinion worse than just saying, “Darn, I suck,” for which I’m sure no one would have cared or felt that it warranted the need to report you. I have a feeling whatever you said or did went beyond the acceptable norms of self-deprecation, but I’m not going to speculate further nor do I want to know what was said.

You can contact support in-game, but don’t do it from a village you care about or from a friend’s village, as contacting support about one village from another can be construed as phishing and cause that village to also be banned.

You can also try here: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...-to-contact-us, but I think I’ve seen others state they are usually referred from there to contact support in-game. I don’t personally know.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    May as well try if you want to, but bans are usually final.

I know you said you were bad-mouthing yourself, but others witnessing it could still be offended even if whatever was typed was not directed at them. I’ve always had a clan policy to boot people who use hate speech even if doing so in an informal or colloquial way, because even viewing something that can be deemed as hateful can be a trigger or otherwise offend somebody. I don’t know your specific circumstances, but hate speech, even if self-referential, is in my opinion worse than just saying, “Darn, I suck,” for which I’m sure no one would have cared or felt that it warranted the need to report you. I have a feeling whatever you said or did went beyond the acceptable norms of self-deprecation, but I’m not going to speculate further nor do I want to know what was said.

You can contact support in-game, but don’t do it from a village you care about or from a friend’s village, as contacting support about one village from another can be construed as phishing and cause that village to also be banned.

You can also try here: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...-to-contact-us, but I think I’ve seen others state they are usually referred from there to contact support in-game. I don’t personally know.
    Thank you kind sir i have nothing but respect for you