Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween Skin?!?

Halloween Skin?!?

Warden Pirate Skin?? Why was there not a Halloween skin for either the queen or warden to go with the king from last year? Was so looking forward to adding to my collection! Canít say how disappointed I am of the Pirate skin instead of a Halloween skin!

Forum Superstar
    I don't know where you live but it's only 25 September for me and halloween isn't until 31 October.

Lots of people dress up as pirates for Halloween around here.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by StarQueen View Post
    Warden Pirate Skin?? Why was there not a Halloween skin for either the queen or warden to go with the king from last year? Was so looking forward to adding to my collection! Can’t say how disappointed I am of the Pirate skin instead of a Halloween skin!
    Halloween is a time for people to dress up as literally ANYTHING they want. That includes pirates. I see plenty of kids dress up as pirates every year for Halloween. Maybe take a step back and reevaluate your disappointment
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Millennial Club
    Pirates are also scary,Happy Halloween

Warden Pirate Skin?? Why was there not a Halloween skin for either the queen or warden to go with the king from last year? Was so looking forward to adding to my collection! Canít say how disappointed I am of the Pirate skin instead of a Halloween skin!
    Not sure if you have watched the Pirate of the Carribbean: Dead Man Tell No Tales , but there you can see Salazar and his crew mates who are resurrected as undead . So it can certainly refer that pirate theme also supports ghostly appearances.
    Last edited by drekdx; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:39 AM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Warden Pirate Skin?? Why was there not a Halloween skin for either the queen or warden to go with the king from last year? Was so looking forward to adding to my collection! Can’t say how disappointed I am of the Pirate skin instead of a Halloween skin!
    If you'd like to play a Supercell game whose NPCs wear Halloween skin or Halloween costumes, then I'd like to suggest you download Hay Day. The chickens, cows, goats, and sheeps will switch to Halloween costumes a few days before Halloween on October 31st of every year.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...alloween%21%21

But wait, there's more as a ghost will appear in the lake in the fishing area. I call her the Lady of the Lake.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    September 25, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:28 AM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

Skeleton queen would be cool

I was expecting a Halloween skin, for the warden aswell but given they will complete the pirate set first and what's even wrong in pirates being related to Halloween anyway. I guess we could now expect a jolly queen in December.
    Last edited by Shivank380; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:31 AM.

Heck w halloween skin - let me buy another village theme halloween and xmas too hehe if anyone is listening to wish lists

Justice - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 23!!!

Click Here to join the Lethal Family of Clans