Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fuel spinner wheel rigged

Banned

Fuel spinner wheel rigged

Another season with a rigged fuel spinner. First 5 spins got '6'.
    Today it is 6 and 7s. Doesn't do anything for moral. How about loosening up a bit so players can enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Another season with a rigged fuel spinner. First 5 spins got '6'.
    Today it is 6 and 7s. Doesn't do anything for moral. How about loosening up a bit so players can enjoy the game.
    Well i am playing on two of my farms and so far i have 9,8,6 on one and 7,6,8 on the other so for me the fuel spin is not rigged at all its just random luck
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Well i am playing on two of my farms and so far i have 9,8,6 on one and 7,6,8 on the other so for me the fuel spin is not rigged at all its just random luck
    Random luck? Lol. It's not a mechanical spinner. Step up to reality. This is entirely electronic. I had 5 farms running in Valley until I shut it all down. All experiencing the same. I would love to see the algorithm for the spinner. It must be a doozy.

Okay, i spinned the wheel on 2 farms.
    The first farm was 7, 9 and 7 while the second farm got 6, 9 and 8.
    Farm level: 102
    Town level: 27

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Random luck? Lol. It's not a mechanical spinner. Step up to reality. This is entirely electronic. I had 5 farms running in Valley until I shut it all down. All experiencing the same. I would love to see the algorithm for the spinner. It must be a doozy.
    So because someone else has a different experience than you, that gives you a green light to be rude and insist your assumptions are both the correct and the ONLY way? It doesn't work that way.

Since you can't engage in friendly discussion or accept opposing viewpoints, I am closing this up.

Closed due to rule 17.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner