Thread: A Whole New Area: The Farmerís Market

Lightbulb A Whole New Area: The Farmerís Market

The Farmer’s Market would be a new area open from Thurs-Sun
    it would be to the right of the farm
    it would be unlocked btw lvl 40-50
    it would help players get coins a little bit easier in order to afford production buildings, designs, decor, etc.

How it would work:
    • Open Thurs-Sun
    • On Sat and Sun you could sell goods to NPC’s for coins
    • every week there would be a Farmer’s Market open
    • On Thursday and Friday you could go the farmer’s market and “set up” your stall
    • Each stall can only seek a certain type of item:
      • Produce Stall- sells all things stored in the silo (EXCEPT peanuts)
      • Animal Products stall- sells eggs, milk, bacon, wool, goat milk, honeycomb, peanuts, fish, duck feathers, lobster tails, and dairy products (cream, butter, etc.)
      • Drinks Stall- sells products from the juice press, coffee kiosk, smoothie mixer, and tea stand
      • Snack Stall- sells products from popcorn pot, hot dog stand, taco kitchen, ice cream maker, candy machine, and deep fryer
      • Baked Goods Stall- sells products from bakery, cake oven, and pie oven
      • Condiments Stall- sells honey and products from the sugar mill, jam maker, sauce maker, and the fondue pot
      • Gift Stall- sells beeswax and products from jeweler, flower shop, loom, sewing machine, hat maker, and candle maker
      • Meals Stall- sells products from BBQ grill, soup kitchen, sushi bar, salad bar, sandwich bar, pasta maker, wok kitchen, and pasta kitchen
      • *smelter products, ores, BEM’s, SEM’s, LEM’s, and tools are not sold here; honey extractor products are split between the condiment stall (honey) and the gift stall (beeswax)

• Also, every week there will be 3 items in high demand from each stall and 3 items in low demand with the rest in reg demand
    • ^this will be announced every Thurs^
    • High demand items sell x1.5 max RSS price
    • Reg demand items sell x1.3 max RSS price
    • Low demand items sell x1.05 max RSS price
    • On Sat you can take your truck to the farmer’s market and sell goods till the end of Sunday
    • You can only take 10% of your Barn space+Silo space each weekend (what you bring doesn’t need to correspond with your barn/silo, so you could bring all products or all crops)
    • For ex i have 725 Barn and 750 silo so i would be able to take 148 items to the Farmer’s market
    • you could pay diamonds to bring extra goods to the farmer’s market

MORE INFO ON STALLS AND SELLING:
    • 1 stall of your choosing is free every week
    • you can only sell good of the type of stall(s) you own each farmer’s market
    • for the other 7 stalls you would have to pay 3k for each additional stall
    • each stall could sell 2 items at a time, to sell an item to an NPC it would take 10% of the time to produce the item in your machine (mastered or not)
    • for selling produce, all field crops would sell in 40min and all bush/tree crops in 1hr
    • You could sell 1-10 of the same item at a time and it would still sell in the same amount of time
    • no xp is gained since the extra coin bonus
    • On Sunday, items sell 15% faster
    • After each Farmer’s Market, ALL items not sold would be discarded and deleted
    • You need to be careful to make sure not to bring too much or items that take too long to sell (like chocolate or jelly beans)

SOCIAL FEATURE:
    • Every Farmer’s Market there would be 6 neighborhoods paired up against each other
    • they would be ranked by how many pts they earned
      • Selling a high demand item reward 3 pts
      • a reg demand item 2pts
      • and a low demand item 1pt

• All of the people in the neighborhood with the most pts each week would be rewarded with 250x a person’s lvl number in coins
    • for ex a level 100 person would get 25k, while a level 50 would get 12.5k

Thanks for Reading
    Let me know what you think of this idea
    ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡• ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
    Last edited by Hello2theworld; September 26th, 2020 at 04:17 AM.
    My Farm:
    HELLO
    #JV08PUP
    lvl 72

Sorry, i think producing lots of products and selling them in your RSS can get you lots of money.
    Farm level: 104
    Town level: 28

Since a few Monthís I play Hayday on iPad Pro (11 inch) and iPhone 11 because iPad 2 crashed to much.

I like your idea!

Centennial Club
    I like this idea Farmer Market seems appropriate for a farm!

The timing is nice too, since by Thursday i will be finishing the derby tasks and have plenty time for Farmer market or let's call it as Weekend market ��