Thread: The timer for a build resets

The timer for a build resets

PLS PLS PLS Help supercell my timer for my queen rest i had to wait again for a day and a half then my wizard towers timer reset i had to wait again for 3 WHOLEDAYS and with that i had 1989 gems and it reduced to 1959 30 GEMS LOST and i was pretty sad and angry BUT THEN MY TIMER FOR MY TWO XBOWS BEING UPGRADED TO LVL 2 RESET AND it takes 5 DAYS TO COMPLETE PLS PLS PLS HELP this is the only way to fix this and i hope you can help me pls reply back.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmaremikaal View Post
    PLS PLS PLS Help supercell my timer for my queen rest i had to wait again for a day and a half then my wizard towers timer reset i had to wait again for 3 WHOLEDAYS and with that i had 1989 gems and it reduced to 1959 30 GEMS LOST and i was pretty sad and angry BUT THEN MY TIMER FOR MY TWO XBOWS BEING UPGRADED TO LVL 2 RESET AND it takes 5 DAYS TO COMPLETE PLS PLS PLS HELP this is the only way to fix this and i hope you can help me pls reply back.
    This is the players forum there isn't any game support here. You can contact them in game.