Thread: Any way to id farms that have been idle a long time?

Any way to id farms that have been idle a long time?

HI! Is there anyway currently to tell which friends/followers/followeds have been inactive over 6 months (or any such duration)?

in past, there was once an update that if folks hadn't signed in since that you could tell when you visited their farm. Anything like that now?

Is there any way to see a list of farms you have 'liked' vs ones you haven't? (Thinking could mark the ones I see activity on by liking; then edit the rest...)

thanks for any help on this. Trying to rejuvenate the game for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by zigzanzip View Post
    HI! Is there anyway currently to tell which friends/followers/followeds have been inactive over 6 months (or any such duration)?

Other than your own observation, nope.

in past, there was once an update that if folks hadn't signed in since that you could tell when you visited their farm. Anything like that now?

Sorry no. SC fixed that ages ago.

Is there any way to see a list of farms you have 'liked' vs ones you haven't? (Thinking could mark the ones I see activity on by liking; then edit the rest...)

This is Facebook related. Canít help you there at all.🤷♥♀️

thanks for any help on this. Trying to rejuvenate the game for myself.
    Good luck on your comeback.👍

Trainee
    For my main farm I make a list of my friends book once a year. When a farm hasn't leveled up in a year it is not active and I remove it. For farms under level 30 I sometimes make a note of the level and remove them if they haven't leveled up in a month.
    I noticed that what you see of other farms is the state in which they last played this farm. If they left the game with a feed mill running, it will show up running forever for other players. In any case, that is my observation.

On the other hand, I know a farm that started playing again after two years of inactivity. You never know.

Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 130, town level 38. Barn 4900, silo 4800.
    Achievements 144/150.
    Farm name: HELA.