Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [ASK] Is there any Town Hall limit for Welcome Back Package?

Banned
    Under the spider's web in the dark corner.

[ASK] Is there any Town Hall limit for Welcome Back Package?

As some package has a Town Hall limit is the Welcome Back package one of them or is it for every Town Hall. If there is a limit which Town Hall is included in it or in other way on which Town Hall can I not buy the Welcome Back Package.

I don't know what pack you're referring to, because you have to leave to be welcomed back, but if other packs state there is a town hall limit, and that one doesn't, I think you have your answer.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    You cannot buy the Welcome back package.

It is applied automatically the first time you log in if you have not done so for 90 days, and have not already had a welcome back pack in the last year.

And it applies to any Town Hall - but will only upgrade buildings you have already built, it won't add any new buildings.

I just started my mini back up and had a ,99 welcome back package. I think it was 500ish gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You cannot buy the Welcome back package.
    When I opened my mini after a long time I got the returning gift and in the store a 0.99$ package named "Welcome Back" (or smth) it consisted 2.5 Gold and 500 gems.

I'm talking about that. Does that have any Town Hall limit. As stated by you the returning gift has no Town Hall limit does the same applies to the paid package.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FourTOne5 View Post
    When I opened my mini after a long time I got the returning gift and in the store a 0.99$ package named "Welcome Back" (or smth) it consisted 2.5 Gold and 500 gems.

I'm talking about that. Does that have any Town Hall limit. As stated by you the returning gift has no Town Hall limit does the same applies to the paid package.
    Apologies. I wasn't aware of that package, I thought you were asking about the automatic updates that came recently.

I have no idea of the circumstances that trigger availability of that package in the shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I have no idea of the circumstances that trigger availability of that package in the shop.
    I gotta w8 3 months to know the answer unless someone gives it ig :/

I gotta w8 3 months to know the answer unless someone gives it ig :/
    Are you really going to go inactive for three months on a higher level account just to save a couple dollars on a gem package when you'd likely accumulate the same amount of gems or more by continuing to play during that time? Good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Are you really going to go inactive for three months on a higher level account just to save a couple dollars on a gem package when you'd likely accumulate the same amount of gems or more by continuing to play during that time? Good luck.
    Ofc not xD. Just on my perma max minis ◕_◕

Ofc not xD. Just on my perma max minis ◕_◕
    Oh, good. You’ve got nothing to lose on a permamax unless you need that village for war filler or clan games. May as well go for it.