Thread: account locked

account locked

my account has been locked for a couple of days now and iíve been answering all the questions supercell has provided as well as any proof that they need (receipts). Still they have not confirmed itís my account even my username is my legal name. Any help?!

No one on forums can help you. Patients is the key.

iíve been contacting them for days now itís impossible

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by charara24 View Post
    i’ve been contacting them for days now it’s impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    No one on forums can help you. Patients is the key.
    This is still the answer and constantly contacting them will delay the fix.

iíve been constantly doing so even providing screenshots of purchases on the account and yet they still deny thatís itís mine

iíve been constantly doing so even providing screenshots of purchases on the account and yet they still deny thatís itís mine
    It doesnt change the answere!
    No one on any forum is able to help you and you have to deal with the inagme support!

i’ve been constantly doing so even providing screenshots of purchases on the account and yet they still deny that’s it’s mine
    If they are denying its yours that means you have answered a ownership question wrongly and unless you can answer everything correctly theres little chance sc will give your base back to you . I am curious though why was your base locked for in the first place?
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Accounts get locked for security reasons (someone has access to your account a.k.a. shared/sold account). These forums show there are false positives and players who regain access to their accounts. But the usual outcome is that the account gets permanently locked/banned for account sharing.

Sad story: a former clanmate had a shared account (with a classmate) since a very long time ago, and he had even actually forgotten the account wasn't his in the first place. The account got perma-locked when the original owner tried reclaiming the account as his.
    Last edited by eitiel; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:15 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Hello sir
    I opened my game on morning and played for sometime. After some hours I tried to play again but then saw the notification on my screen that my account has been locked due to some security reasons and I am highly thankful to you that you locked it seeing my security reasons..!
    I am no where guilty and therefore I want my account back as soon as possible..
    I am an old player. I want my account back as soon as possible. I request to you for quick action.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul696 View Post
    Hello sir
    I opened my game on morning and played for sometime. After some hours I tried to play again but then saw the notification on my screen that my account has been locked due to some security reasons and I am highly thankful to you that you locked it seeing my security reasons..!
    I am no where guilty and therefore I want my account back as soon as possible..
    I am an old player. I want my account back as soon as possible. I request to you for quick action.
    Hey there and welcome to the forum.
    I am sorry for you. Since you have found this thread i auggest to read the replies above.